- Shipping & Returns
- Approved and Manufactured under Official License from Daimler Benz
- ASTM F963 Compliant Product (US Consumer Toy Safety Standard)
- Suitable for Boys or Girls 3-6 Years Old (Or Younger, Under Supervision of Adult) with Maximum Rider Weight of 66 lb
- 12V Battery, 2 Motors, 2 Speeds (3 Speeds controlled by Parental Remote), Maximum speed 2-5 Mph
- Forward / Park / Reverse shifter Switch, Lights ON/OFF Lever Handle Switch
- NEW ! Full Function Long Range 2.4Ghz Parental Remote Control with remote STOP function
- NEW ! Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking
- NEW ! Electric Power Assisted Steering System with Automatic Return to Center
- NEW ! 2 Way adjustable Soft Self Ventilated PU Leather seat with 5 Point Safety Seat Belt (Similar to Stroller Seat Harness)
- NEW ! One Button Wheel Assembly System
- NEW ! Zero Maintenance Soft EVA Foam Rubber Tires (Provide Quiet and Comfortable Ride)
- Realistic working Imitation LED Headlights / Tail Lights / Dashboard Lights and Gauges
- NEW ! Mercedes AMG Sport Style Color LED Wheels, Openable Doors and Storage Trunk
- NEW ! Leather wrapped PU Leather Steering Wheel, Carbon Fiber textured Body Panels
- NEW ! Integrated MP3+MP4 Entertainment System with Color LCD Touch Screen, Plays Audio and Video files from Micro SD card or USB Flash Drive
- Horn Sound Buttons on the Steering Wheel, On-screen Battery Level Indicator
- NEW ! Removable Moderno Kids Rubber Floor Mat (Helps to Keep your Toy Car Clean)
- NEW ! Integrated Folding Handlebar and Folding Rear Caster Wheels to transport the car Without Battery Power
- Extremely Easy to Assemble, Requires Less Than 15 min
- Assembled Dimensions: Length - 49", Height - 21.5", Width - 30" (With Mirrors). Seat Width - 15.5", Seat Depth - 8", Dashboard to the back of the seat - 16" Max
- Shipping Weight: 52 lb.
- This product is Officially Licensed by Daimler AG
- Warranty: 12 Month Replacement Parts / 90 Days Battery
All "IN STOCK" products shipped within 1 Business Day via shipping method you choose at checkout. Map below displays estimated delivery time for orders shipped with "Standard Ground Shipping".
We accept returns on all new unopened and unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in their original packaging with all initially supplied accessories and documents. All returns are processed within 5 business days and refund issued back to original method of payment used. If product we shipped arrived in damaged condition, it must be reported to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly exchange the product or provide a new replacement part, depending on the reported product condition. Products returned back in incomplete or misrepresented condition are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee plus all applicable shipping and handling charges associated with return, which will be deducted from your final refund. All products returned back as "unable to be delivered" or "refused upon delivery", not due to a shipper or shipping carrier mistake, are subject to a fee equal to 20 percent of the product sales price.
For more detailed information about Returns, Refunds and product Warranty policies please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at: (858) 256-7890, Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm EST.
A PARENT'S DECISION TO ALLOW HIS OR HER CHILD TO OPERATE RIDE ON TOYS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE CHILD'S MATURITY, SKILL AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW RULES. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING RIDE ON TOYS. TO AVOID INJURIES, A PARENTAL SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. PROTECTIVE GEAR MUST BE USED WHILE OPERATING MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS, BICYCLES AND SELF BALANCING BOARDS.
- Most products offered by "Moderno Kids" come with standard 12 Month Limited Warranty (unless stated otherwise on product page) that will cover any electrical or mechanical component during the first 12 Month from the date of purchase. If any component, covered under warranty, malfunctioned within specified warranty period, replacement part will be provided free of charge and shipped to any destination within Continental United States. End user will have to change provided replacement part himself or contact phone product support for assistance. A flat rate Shipping and Handling charge of $14.99 will apply to all parts orders placed after 30 days of receiving the product. Products that require warranty service can also be shipped to Moderno Kids for diagnostic and repair. Customer will be responsible for shipping product to provided service location. All "Moderno Kids" branded products are warrantied and serviced directly by Moderno Kids and come with lifetime email and phone support.
All other products offered on Moderno Kids website are covered by the warranty from their original manufacturers and might have different warranty terms which provided on product pages.
- Product Warranty does not cover lost parts or accessories, normal wear and tear, physical damage or abuse, water or sand damage of the product.
- All rechargeable batteries come with Limited 90 Days Replacement Warranty. To avoid frequent and unnecessary replacement, all batteries must be used, charged and maintained according to information listed in product user manual and on product labels. Batteries should not be stored is discharged condition, even when product is not in use.
To be eligible for warranty service, product must be purchased from authorized retailer. A valid proof of purchase is required, except for orders placed directly through Moderno Kids online store. All products purchased for commercial use covered by a Limited 30 Days Parts Only Warranty.
If you purchased service plan or product warranty from a third party company not affiliated with "Moderno Kids", for all replacement parts you need to contact warranty provider directly.
For all warranty or service related questions, please contact us at: (858) 256-7890 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long does the fully charged battery lasts on MERCEDES SLS AMG FINAL EDITION?
Anywhere between 45min and 90 min, depending on ride conditions.
Do your cars have pedals and sign so the kids can drive it or is it only driven by the remote control help by the parent
All electric kids ride-on cars we offer can be driven both ways, controlled manually or from parental remote. Parental Remote control remain connected and can override manual controls at any time and even STOP toy car if needed.
Does it have suspension?
Yes, this car has front and rear spring shock suspension, as well as EVA foam rubber wheels.
Where is the speaker located on the car and is it loud enuff to hear over the motor of the car when it's running
Speaker is located under the hood and yes it's loud enough.
Where do these beautiful little car ship from and how long will it take to ship to Illinois
Delivery to IL usually takes 3 business days by FedEx Ground and it's shipped from our distribution center in Inwood NY 11096.
How long does it take to assemble?
If you follow instructions, it takes 10-15 min max.
Does this car stop charging the battery when it is full, or can the battery be over charged?
All our vehicles come supplied with automatic smart chargers. You cannot overcharge battery even if you leave it plugged in 24/7/365. Charger will fully charge battery and then switch to trickle charge mode to maintain battery and prevent self discharge.
Does the entertainment console work with an external device like an iPhone to play music? Also, while this model does come with a tray, can one be purchased separately to use with it?
Because of 2 way adjustable seat design and minimum recommended age of 3 years, baby tray table is not available for this car. Entertainment system is able to play compatible mp3 music or mp4 video files directly from USB flash drive or micro SD card without a need for a phone to be connected. If you looking for a car that you can connect with a cell phone, please check other toy cars that we offer without LCD screen.
Is there a cup holder in this version since there is no tray?
There is no cup holder in this toy car.
What kind of batteries it use? Can I change battery myself?
Car shipped with one 12V 7Ah SLA battery under hood. It is a standard type battery which is also used in many ride-on toys, computer UPS power backup systems and home alarms.
Does this model come with baby tray?
Due to adjustable seat design, baby tray is not available for this ride-on car model.