- Shipping & Returns
- ASTM F963 Compliant Product (US Consumer Toy Safety Standard)
- Perfect size Ride-On car for Beginner Drivers
- Suitable for Boys or Girls 1-3 Years Old (Under Supervision of Adult) with Maximum Rider Weight of 55 lb
- 12V Rechargeable SLA Battery, 2 Motors, 2 Speeds - High and Low (3 Speeds controlled by Parental Remote), Maximum speed 2-4 Mph
- Designed for riding on paved flat surfaces (Not for riding on sand, mud or grass)
- 2.4Ghz Full Function Parental Remote Control, Forward and Reverse switch
- NEW ! Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking
- NEW ! Soft and Comfortable PU Leather Seat with Adjustable 5 Point Safety Seat Belt (Similar to Baby Stroller Safety Harness)
- NEW ! One Button Wheel Assembly System
- NEW ! Front + Rear Spring Shock suspension, One Button Wheel Assembly System
- Realistic working Imitation LED Headlights / Fog Lights / Tail Lights
- NEW ! Attractive LED Wheels with Rubber Traction Bands, Openable Doors and Trunk
- NEW ! Integrated MP3 Player with AUX MP3 Audio Input, Plays files from Micro SD card, USB Flash Drive or external devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone or Android Phones
- Horn and Music sounds on the Steering Wheel
- NEW ! Removable Baby Tray Table with a Bottle / Cup Holder for Small Kids
- NEW ! Removable Moderno Kids Rubber Floor Mats (Help to Keep your Toy Car Clean)
- NEW ! Integrated Folding Handlebar (Located under front bumper) and Folding Rear Caster Wheels (Located under Rear Bumper) to transport the car as a luggage without battery power
- NEW ! Smart Rapid Battery Charging Technology, Automatically controls Battery Charge and Prevents Overcharging
- Extremely Easy to Assemble, Requires Less than 15 min
- Battery Charging Time 1 - 5 Hours, Riding Time up to 1.5 Hours (Depending on Conditions)
- Assembled Dimensions: Length - 40", Height - 19", Width - 24" (With Mirrors). Seat Width - 12.5", Seat Depth - 7", Dashboard to the Back of the Seat - 15"
- Shipping weight 38 lb
- Warranty: 12 Month Replacement Parts / 90 Days Battery
HOLIDAYS DELIVERY SCHEDULE:
- WEST COAST - FRIDAY, DECEMBER 15TH
- MOUNTAIN ZONE - MONDAY, DECEMBER 18TH
- MID WEST - TUESDAY, DECEMBER 19TH
- EAST COAST - WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 20TH
All packages shipped Insured and will require Signature on Delivery.
All "IN STOCK" products shipped within 1 Business Day via shipping method you choose at checkout. Map below displays estimated delivery time for orders shipped with "Standard Ground Shipping".
We accept returns on all new unopened and unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in original packaging with all initially supplied accessories and documents. All returns are processed within 5 business days and refund issued back to original method of payment used. If product we shipped arrived in damaged condition, it must be reported to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly exchange the product or provide a new replacement part, depending on the reported product condition. Products returned back in incomplete or misrepresented condition are subject to a restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
For more detailed information about Returns, Refunds and product Warranty policies please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at: (858) 256-7890, Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm EST.
A PARENT'S DECISION TO ALLOW HIS OR HER CHILD TO OPERATE RIDE ON TOYS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE CHILD'S MATURITY, SKILL AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW RULES. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING RIDE ON TOYS. TO AVOID INJURIES, A PARENTAL SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. PROTECTIVE GEAR MUST BE USED WHILE OPERATING MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS, BICYCLES AND SELF BALANCING BOARDS.
- All "RIDE ON" products offered by "Moderno Kids" come with standard 12 Month Warranty (unless stated otherwise) that will cover replacement of any electrical or mechanical component during the first 12 Month from the date of purchase. If product cannot be serviced locally, replacement parts will be provided and shipped free of charge to any destination within Continental United States. Product can also be shipped to us for diagnostic and repair. All "Moderno Kids" branded products are warrantied and serviced directly by "Moderno Kids" and come with free lifetime product phone support.
All other products are covered by the warranty from their original manufacturers and might have different warranty terms which provided on product pages.
- Product Warranty does not cover lost accessories and/or parts, normal wear and tear, physical damage or abuse, water or sand damage of the product.
- All SLA type rechargeable batteries come with Limited 90 Days Replacement Warranty. To avoid frequent and unnecessary replacement, all batteries must be used, charged and maintained according to information listed in product user manual and on product labels. Batteries should not be stored is discharged condition, even when product is not in use.
To be eligible for warranty service, product must be purchased from one of the authorized retailers. A valid proof of purchase is required, except for orders placed directly through this online store. All products purchased for commercial use come with Limited 30 Days Parts Only Warranty.
For all warranty or service related questions, please contact us at: (858) 256-7890 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I ordered this item today through my local Walmart . Is the battery charger included?
Everything is included, battery and charger come with a car. You can call us if you need any assistance with assembly of the car.
I want to order this car for my daughter she's three years of age do u recommend
If yoyur child is already 3, we suggest to get a different car model that is suitable for ages 3 to 6 years. This toy car is made for smaller kids ages 1 to 3 years only.
I’ve connected the battery and charged the car for 5 hours but it doesn’t power on?
If you did connect battery, car will turn on right away. If charger is plugged in, car will not powrr on for safety reasons. If you still need help, please contact our customer support.
How do you connect the remote to the car?
There is a page in the product manual that describes the process step by step,
but if you no longer have the user manual, follow these steps:
1. Turn car off and make sure charger is not plugged in.
2. Insert new batteries in a remote control
3. When you see flashing lights on the remote, simply power on the car.
Remote will keep connection with a toy car until you replace batteries again.