- Shipping & Returns
Roadster XXL Sport Custom Edition Battery Powered Two Seater 24V Power Big Children, Youth, Teenager Electric Ride-On Car, MP3 Player with Wireless Music Streaming , Soft Vegan Leather Seat, Air Inflatable Rubber Tires Wheels, Front LED Light Bar, Working LED Lights, Fast Speed up to 10 Mph
- ASTM F963 Compliant Product (US Consumer Toy Safety Standards)
- Suitable for Big Kids, Boys or Girls 6+ Years Old (Under Supervision of Adult) with Recomended Maximum combined Rider(s) Weight of 200 lb
- Recommended for use on Flat Paved Roads (Not for Off Road Use)
- 2 Seater Ride-On Car for Big Kids. Minimum Recommended Age 6+ Years Old
- Large Capacity 24V Power Battery with Overload Protection, 2 Forward Speeds, 1 Reverse Speed, Maximum Speed 10 Mph (Up to 3X Times Faster Than Standard Ride-on Toys)
- Forward / Park / Reverse Shifter Switch, Lights ON/OFF Switch
- NEW! Body on a Steel Frame Design (Extremely Durable)
- NEW! Key Lock ON/OFF Start Switch (Will Not Tun ON without a Key)
- NEW! Height Adjustable Steering Wheel
- NEW! Pressure Sensitive Accelerator Pedal
- NEW! Dual Rear Disc Brakes (For Extreme Stopping Power)
- NEW! Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking, Foot Brake Pedal (For Faster Braking) and Additional Hand Parking Brake
- NEW! Heavy Duty Rear Drive Train with Real Steel Differential Gearbox, bearings and powerful custom Brushless 180W motor
- NEW! Soft Perforated Vegan Leather seat with Dual Safety Seat Belts
- NEW! Inflatable Real Rubber Air Tires (Provide Good Traction and Comfortable Quiet Ride)
- Realistic working LED Headlights, Tail Brake Lights / Dashboard Lights. Openable Doors and Hood
- NEW! Front + Rear Spring Shock Absorbers, Front Bumper LED Light Bar (Preinstalled)
- NEW! Integrated MP3 Player with Wireless Music Streaming and AUX Input. Plays files from USB Flash Drive or external devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone or Android Phones
- Horn Sound Buttons on the Steering Wheel, Battery Level Meter on MP3 Player
- NEW! Smart Battery Charging Technology, Automatically controls Battery Charge and Prevents Overcharging
- Minimal Assembly Required (Seat, Windshield and Steering Wheel). Estimated Assembly Time is 30 min. Do Not Forget to Connect Battery Plug Under the Hood!
- Battery Charging Time 1 - 14 Hours (Automatically controlled), Riding Time per charge is 45 min - 90 min (Depending on ride conditions)
- Assembled Dimensions: Length - 66", Height - 28", Width - 42". Seat Width - 26.5", Seat Depth - 11.5", Dashboard to the back of the seat (Legroom) - 25"
- Shipping Weight: 110 lb
- Standard Warranty: 90 Days Replacement Parts / 90 Days Battery
This rideon car is more than a toy and requires periodic maintenance and/or adjustments of rear disc brakes and basic mechanical ability during assembly. This is a large and fast toy that is designed to be operated in a safe open areas away from any objects, people and open roads. Parental supervision is required at all times. Use of safety gear is highly recommend. Indoor or Garage storage required.
PLEASE READ: DUE TO THE SIZE AND WEIGHT, THIS PRODUCT WILL ONLY SHIP VIA LTL GROUND FREIGHT WITH SCHEDULED DELIVERY SERVICE. DELIVERY TIMES WILL VARY BASED ON DESTINATION AND ESTIMATED TO BE BETWEEN 5-14 BUSINESS DAYS. DIRECT SIGNATURE ON DELIVERY IS REQUIRED.
All "IN STOCK" products shipped within 1 Business Day via shipping method you choose at checkout. Map below displays estimated delivery time for orders shipped with "Standard Ground Shipping".
We accept returns on all new unopened and unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in their original packaging with all initially supplied accessories and documents. All returns are processed within 5 business days and refund issued back to original method of payment used. If product we shipped arrived in damaged condition, it must be reported to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly exchange the product or provide a new replacement part, depending on the reported product condition. Products returned back in incomplete or misrepresented condition are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee plus all applicable shipping and handling charges associated with return, which will be deducted from your final refund. All products returned back as "unable to be delivered" or "refused upon delivery", not due to a shipper or shipping carrier mistake, are subject to a fee equal to 20 percent of the product sales price.
For more detailed information about Returns, Refunds and product Warranty policies please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at: (858) 256-7890, Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm EST.
A PARENTAL DECISION TO ALLOW CHILD TO OPERATE RIDE ON TOYS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE CHILD'S MATURITY, SKILL AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW RULES. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING RIDE ON TOYS. TO AVOID INJURIES, A PARENTAL SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. PROTECTIVE GEAR MUST BE USED WHILE OPERATING MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS, BICYCLES AND SELF BALANCING BOARDS.
- Most products offered by "Moderno Kids" come with standard 90 Days Limited Warranty (unless stated otherwise on product page) that will cover any electrical or mechanical component during the first 90 Days from the date of purchase. If any component, covered under warranty, malfunctioned within specified warranty period, replacement part will be provided free of charge and shipped to any destination within Continental United States. End user will have to install provided replacement part himself or contact phone product support for assistance. A flat rate Shipping and Handling charge of $14.99 will apply to all parts orders placed after 30 days of receiving the product. Products that require warranty service can also be shipped to Moderno Kids for diagnostic and repair. Customer will be responsible for shipping product to provided service location. All "Moderno Kids" branded products are warrantied and serviced directly by Moderno Kids and come with lifetime email and phone support.
All other products offered on Moderno Kids website are covered by the warranty from their original manufacturers and might have different warranty terms which provided on product pages.
- Product Warranty does not cover lost parts or accessories, normal wear and tear, physical damage or abuse, water or sand damage of the product.
- All rechargeable batteries come with Limited 90 Days Replacement Warranty. To avoid frequent and unnecessary replacement, all batteries must be used, charged and maintained according to information listed in product user manual and on product labels. Batteries should not be stored is discharged condition, even when product is not in use.
To be eligible for warranty service, product must be purchased from authorized retailer. A valid proof of purchase is required, except for orders placed directly through Moderno Kids online store. All products purchased for commercial use covered by a Limited 30 Days Parts Only Warranty.
If you purchased service plan or product warranty from a third party company not affiliated with "Moderno Kids", for all replacement parts you need to contact warranty provider directly.
For all warranty or service related questions, please contact us at: (858) 256-7890 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.