- Shipping & Returns
Explorer Battery Powered Two Seater 12V Children Electric Ride-On Truck Car with Bluetooth MP3 Player, FM Radio, PU Foam Rubber LED Wheels, Underbody LED Kit, LED Light Bars and Full Function Parental Remote Control by Moderno Kids
- ASTM F963 Compliant Product (US Consumer Toy Safety Standards)
- Suitable for Boys or Girls 3-6 Years Old (Or Younger, Under Supervision of Adult) with Maximum combined Rider(s) Weight of 100 lb
- 2 Seater Ride-On Truck Car for Toddlers 2-4 Years or Single Rider 3-6 Years Old
- Swappable / Removable Large Capacity 12V Battery with Overload Protection, 2 Powerful Motors, 2 Forward Speeds (3 Speeds on Parental Remote), 1 Reverse Speed, Maximum Speed 2-5 Mph
- Forward / Park / Reverse Shifter Switch, Lights ON/OFF Switch
- NEW! Full Function Long Range 2.4Ghz Parental Remote Control with remote STOP function
- NEW! Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking
- NEW! 2 Way Adjustable Soft Perforated PU Leather seat with 2 Way Convertible Safety Seat Belt (Can be used as Single Safety Belt for 1 Child or 2 Separate Seat Belts for 2 Kids)
- NEW! Wide Track Zero Maintenance Soft EVA Foam Rubber Tires with LED Lights (Provide Good Traction and Comfortable Quiet Ride)
- Realistic working LED Headlights, LED Light Bars / Tail Lights / Dashboard Lights and Gauges. Openable Doors and Hood
- NEW! Front + Rear Spring Shock Absorbers, Underbody Soft Glow Blue LED Light Kit (Preinstalled)
- NEW! Integrated MP3 Player with Bluetooth, FM Radio and AUX MP3 Audio Input, Plays files from Micro SD card, USB Flash Drive or external devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone or Android Phones
- Horn Sound Buttons on the Steering Wheel, On-screen Digital Battery Voltage Meter
- NEW ! Integrated Handlebar (Under Rear Bumper) to transport car Without Battery Power
- NEW! Smart Battery Charging Technology, Automatically controls Battery Charge and Prevents Overcharging
- Requires Assembly, Estimated Assembly Time is 45 min
- Battery Charging Time 1 - 10 Hours (Automatically controlled), Riding Time per charge is 30 min - 90 min (Depending on ride conditions)
- Assembled Dimensions: Length - 47", Height - 30.5", Width - 31" (With Wheels). Seat Width - 18.5", Seat Depth - 7.5", Dashboard to the back of the seat - 16" Max
- Shipping Weight: 70 lb.
- Warranty: 12 Month Replacement Parts / 90 Days Battery
All "IN STOCK" products shipped within 1 Business Day via shipping method you choose at checkout. Map below displays estimated delivery time for orders shipped with "Standard Ground Shipping".
We accept returns on all new unopened and unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in original packaging with all initially supplied accessories and documents. All returns are processed within 5 business days and refund issued back to original method of payment used. If product we shipped arrived in damaged condition, it must be reported to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly exchange the product or provide a new replacement part, depending on the reported product condition. Products returned back in incomplete or misrepresented condition are subject to a restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
For more detailed information about Returns, Refunds and product Warranty policies please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at: (858) 256-7890, Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm EST.
A PARENT'S DECISION TO ALLOW HIS OR HER CHILD TO OPERATE RIDE ON TOYS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE CHILD'S MATURITY, SKILL AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW RULES. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING RIDE ON TOYS. TO AVOID INJURIES, A PARENTAL SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. PROTECTIVE GEAR MUST BE USED WHILE OPERATING MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS, BICYCLES AND SELF BALANCING BOARDS.
- All "RIDE ON" products offered by "Moderno Kids" come with standard 12 Month Warranty (unless stated otherwise) that will cover replacement of any electrical or mechanical component during the first 12 Month from the date of purchase. If product cannot be serviced locally, replacement parts will be provided and shipped free of charge to any destination within Continental United States. Product can also be shipped to us for diagnostic and repair. All "Moderno Kids" branded products are warrantied and serviced directly by "Moderno Kids" and come with free lifetime product phone support.
All other products are covered by the warranty from their original manufacturers and might have different warranty terms which provided on product pages.
- Product Warranty does not cover lost accessories and/or parts, normal wear and tear, physical damage or abuse, water or sand damage of the product.
- All SLA type rechargeable batteries come with Limited 90 Days Replacement Warranty. To avoid frequent and unnecessary replacement, all batteries must be used, charged and maintained according to information listed in product user manual and on product labels. Batteries should not be stored is discharged condition, even when product is not in use.
To be eligible for warranty service, product must be purchased from one of the authorized retailers. A valid proof of purchase is required, except for orders placed directly through this online store. All products purchased for commercial use come with Limited 30 Days Parts Only Warranty.
For all warranty or service related questions, please contact us at: (858) 256-7890 or email us at: email@example.com
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are there replacement tires available if the ones that come with it wear out?
All replacement parts available, for as long as product is purchased directly from authorized retailer or directly from this website.