- Shipping & Returns
Licensed Mercedes CLA 45 AMG Kids Electric Ride-On Car MP3 USB Player 12V Battery Power LED Wheels EVA Foam Rubber Tires and Soft Glow Underbody LED Kit with Parental Remote by Moderno Kids
- Approved and Manufactured under Official License from Daimler Benz
- ASTM F963 Compliant Product (US Consumer Toy Safety Standard)
- Suitable for Boys or Girls 2-5 Years Old (Or Younger, Under Supervision of Adult) with Maximum Rider Weight of 66 lb
- 12V Rechargeable SLA Battery, 2 Motors, 2 Speeds - High and Low (3 Speeds controlled by Parental Remote), Maximum speed 2-4 Mph
- Forward / Reverse Switch, Lights ON/OFF Switch
- Designed for riding on paved flat surfaces (Not for riding on sand, mud or grass)
- NEW ! Full Function Long Range 2.4Ghz Parental Remote Control with remote STOP function
- NEW ! Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking
- NEW ! Electric Power Assisted Steering System with Automatic Return to Center
- NEW ! 3 Position Adjustable Telescopic Steering Wheel
- NEW ! Soft and comfortable PU Leather seat with 5 Point Safety Seat Belt (Similar to Stroller Seat Harness)
- NEW ! Front + Rear Spring Shock absorbers, One Button Wheel Assembly System
- Realistic working LED Headlights / Tail Lights / Dashboard Lights and Gauges
- NEW ! AMG Sport Style Attractive Color LED Wheels with Zero Maintenance Soft EVA Foam Rubber Tires, Provide Very Comfortable Ride
- NEW ! Full Underbody Soft Glow Blue LED Kit (Preinstalled)
- NEW ! Realistic Openable Doors and Storage Trunk
- NEW ! Integrated MP3 Player with AUX MP3 Audio Input, Plays files from Micro SD card, USB Flash Drive or external devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone or Android Phones
- Horn and Sound Buttons on the Steering Wheel, Battery Meter Display on Dashboard
- NEW ! Removable Baby Tray Table with a Bottle / Cup Holder for Little Kids
- NEW ! Removable Moderno Kids Rubber Floor Mat (Keeps your Toy Car Clean)
- NEW ! Integrated Folding Handlebar and Folding Rear Caster Wheels to transport the car Without Battery Power
- NEW ! Smart Battery Charging Technology, Automatically controls Battery Charge and Prevents Overcharging
- Extremely Easy to Assemble, Requires Less Than 15 min
- Battery Charging Time 1 - 8 Hours (Automatically controlled), Riding Time 1 - 2 Hours (Depending on ride conditions)
- Assembled Dimensions: Length - 46", Height - 21", Width - 28" (With Mirrors)
- Shipping Weight: 46 lb
- This product is Officially Licensed by Daimler AG
- Warranty: 90 Days Replacement Parts / Battery
All "IN STOCK" products shipped within 1 Business Day via shipping method you choose at checkout. Map below displays estimated delivery time for orders shipped with "Standard Ground Shipping".
We accept returns on all new unopened and unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in their original packaging with all initially supplied accessories and documents. All returns are processed within 5 business days and refund issued back to original method of payment used. If product we shipped arrived in damaged condition, it must be reported to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly exchange the product or provide a new replacement part, depending on the reported product condition. Products returned back in incomplete or misrepresented condition are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee plus all applicable shipping and handling charges associated with return, which will be deducted from your final refund. All products returned back as "unable to be delivered" or "refused upon delivery", not due to a shipper or shipping carrier mistake, are subject to a fee equal to 20 percent of the product sales price.
For more detailed information about Returns, Refunds and product Warranty policies please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at: (858) 256-7890, Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm EST.
A PARENTAL DECISION TO ALLOW CHILD TO OPERATE RIDE ON TOYS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE CHILD'S MATURITY, SKILL AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW RULES. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING RIDE ON TOYS. TO AVOID INJURIES, A PARENTAL SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. PROTECTIVE GEAR MUST BE USED WHILE OPERATING MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS, BICYCLES AND SELF BALANCING BOARDS.
- Most products offered by "Moderno Kids" come with standard 12 Month Limited Warranty (unless stated otherwise on product page) that will cover any electrical or mechanical component during the first 12 Month from the date of purchase. If any component, covered under warranty, malfunctioned within specified warranty period, replacement part will be provided free of charge and shipped to any destination within Continental United States. End user will have to change provided replacement part himself or contact phone product support for assistance. A flat rate Shipping and Handling charge of $14.99 will apply to all parts orders placed after 30 days of receiving the product. Products that require warranty service can also be shipped to Moderno Kids for diagnostic and repair. Customer will be responsible for shipping product to provided service location. All "Moderno Kids" branded products are warrantied and serviced directly by Moderno Kids and come with lifetime email and phone support.
All other products offered on Moderno Kids website are covered by the warranty from their original manufacturers and might have different warranty terms which provided on product pages.
- Product Warranty does not cover lost parts or accessories, normal wear and tear, physical damage or abuse, water or sand damage of the product.
- All rechargeable batteries come with Limited 90 Days Replacement Warranty. To avoid frequent and unnecessary replacement, all batteries must be used, charged and maintained according to information listed in product user manual and on product labels. Batteries should not be stored is discharged condition, even when product is not in use.
To be eligible for warranty service, product must be purchased from authorized retailer. A valid proof of purchase is required, except for orders placed directly through Moderno Kids online store. All products purchased for commercial use covered by a Limited 30 Days Parts Only Warranty.
If you purchased service plan or product warranty from a third party company not affiliated with "Moderno Kids", for all replacement parts you need to contact warranty provider directly.
For all warranty or service related questions, please contact us at: (858) 256-7890 or email us at: email@example.com
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this only work with the remote or can the kids drive it themselves?
All our ride on cars can be operated both ways, manually or from parental remote control.
How long does shipping take
1 to 5 business days, depending on your location. Please refer to shipping zone map that provided on every product page under SHIPPING tab.
None of the led lights work. We have double checked all connections.
There is a lever handle switch on a left side of steering column that turns all lights on or off.
The Mercedes will not turn with the steering wheel. It will only turn with the remote. How can I fix it?
Please make sure all steering wheel wires plugged in properly. If you still can't make it work, please contact our customer support.
Does this come with the removable tray or can I purchase separate?
This model already comes with removable tray for little kids, you don't need to purchase it separately.
Do the car have a radio o
This model is equipped with digital MP3 player that can be used as standalone music player or it can be connected to your phone through supplied AUX cable.
I purchased a used one. I charged the battery fully. Sounds and lights and radio work but it doesn’t move when we push on the gas. Ideas please. My granddaughter is so disheartened. We are returning it tomorrow if we can’t get it to work today. Thank you
Its most likely that previous owner kept a car in storage with a discharged battery and it resulted battery to loose its charging capacity and have insufficient voltage to move the vehicle but has enough power for the lights. It cannot be confirmed without proper troubleshooting. You can contact customer support directly at 858.256.7890 anytime between 10am and 6pm EST Monday through Friday and let them do basic troubleshooting to identify the source of the problem.
Can the remote be replaced
Most of the parts can be replaced, including remote. Please contact customer support at 858.256.7890 anytime between 10am and 6pm EST Monday through Friday and they will assist you.
Could my 6 year old drive it
This toy is made for kids ages 2 to 5 years, considering that child is average height and weight. It will be too small for a 6 year old.
Where can I purchase a battery charger for this car? And what kind is it?
If you need replacement original Moderno Kids charger, call 858.256.7890. Using generic charger might damage the product beyond repair.
Does the parental remote only control the speed or on/off and/or braking as well?
You can control steering, direction of driving (forward/backward), 3 speeds and remotely STOP car when needed.