- Shipping & Returns
- Approved and Manufactured Under Official License from Daimler Benz
- ASTM F963 Compliant Product (US Consumer Toy Safety Standard)
- Perfect Size Ride-On Car for Beginner Drivers
- Suitable for Boys or Girls 2-4 Years Old (Or Younger, Under Supervision of Adult) with Maximum Rider Weight of 66 lb.
- Designed for Riding on Paved Surfaces (Not for riding on Sand, Mud or Grass)
- 12V Rechargeable SLA Battery, 2 Motors, 2 Speeds - High and Low (3 Speeds Controlled by Parental Remote), Forward / Reverse Lever Handle Switch, Maximum Speed 2-4 Mph (Depending on Conditions)
- Manual or Full Remote Operation modes, Long Range 2.4 Ghz Parental Remote Control with Secure Code Technology (Allows Operation of Multiple Vehicles without Interference Between Cars)
- NEW ! Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking
- NEW ! Padded PU Leather Seat Cover with Adjustable 5 Point Safety Seat Belt (Similar to Stroller Safety Harness)
- NEW ! Front + Rear Spring Shock Absorbers, Provide more Comfortable Ride
- NEW ! Soft EVA Foam Rubber Tires, Provide Comfortable and Quiet Ride on Any Surface
- Realistic Working Imitation LED Headlights / Imitation Tail Lights
- NEW ! Integrated MP3 Player with MP3 Audio Input, Plays files from Micro SD card, USB Flash Drive or external devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone or Android Phones
- Engine, Horn and Music Sounds on the Steering Wheel, Digital Battery Voltage Indicator
- Requires Assembly, Estimated Assembly Time is 30 min
- Assembled Dimensions: Length - 40", Height - 22", Width - 24" (With Mirrors)
- Shipping Weight: 42 lb.
- This Product is Officially Licensed by Daimler AG
- Warranty: 12 Month Replacement Parts / 90 Days Battery
All "IN STOCK" products shipped within 1 Business Day via shipping method you choose at checkout. Map below displays estimated delivery time for orders shipped with "Standard Ground Shipping".
We accept returns on all new unopened and unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in their original packaging with all initially supplied accessories and documents. All returns are processed within 5 business days and refund issued back to original method of payment used. If product we shipped arrived in damaged condition, it must be reported to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly exchange the product or provide a new replacement part, depending on the reported product condition. Products returned back in incomplete or misrepresented condition are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee plus all applicable shipping and handling charges associated with return, which will be deducted from your final refund. All products returned back as "unable to be delivered" or "refused upon delivery", not due to a shipper or shipping carrier mistake, are subject to a fee equal to 20 percent of the product sales price.
For more detailed information about Returns, Refunds and product Warranty policies please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at: (858) 256-7890, Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm EST.
A PARENT'S DECISION TO ALLOW HIS OR HER CHILD TO OPERATE RIDE ON TOYS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE CHILD'S MATURITY, SKILL AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW RULES. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING RIDE ON TOYS. TO AVOID INJURIES, A PARENTAL SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. PROTECTIVE GEAR MUST BE USED WHILE OPERATING MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS, BICYCLES AND SELF BALANCING BOARDS.
- Most products offered by "Moderno Kids" come with standard 12 Month Limited Warranty (unless stated otherwise on product page) that will cover any electrical or mechanical component during the first 12 Month from the date of purchase. If any component, covered under warranty, malfunctioned within specified warranty period, replacement part will be provided free of charge and shipped to any destination within Continental United States. End user will have to change provided replacement part himself or contact phone product support for assistance. A flat rate Shipping and Handling charge of $14.99 will apply to all parts orders placed after 30 days of receiving the product. Products that require warranty service can also be shipped to Moderno Kids for diagnostic and repair. Customer will be responsible for shipping product to provided service location. All "Moderno Kids" branded products are warrantied and serviced directly by Moderno Kids and come with lifetime email and phone support.
All other products offered on Moderno Kids website are covered by the warranty from their original manufacturers and might have different warranty terms which provided on product pages.
- Product Warranty does not cover lost parts or accessories, normal wear and tear, physical damage or abuse, water or sand damage of the product.
- All rechargeable batteries come with Limited 90 Days Replacement Warranty. To avoid frequent and unnecessary replacement, all batteries must be used, charged and maintained according to information listed in product user manual and on product labels. Batteries should not be stored is discharged condition, even when product is not in use.
To be eligible for warranty service, product must be purchased from authorized retailer. A valid proof of purchase is required, except for orders placed directly through Moderno Kids online store. All products purchased for commercial use covered by a Limited 30 Days Parts Only Warranty.
For all warranty or service related questions, please contact us at: (858) 256-7890 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does the wheels light up?
This model doesn't come with LED wheels.
How long is the initial charge ? How do I tell if the battery is charging
If you properly assembled car and connected battery, light on a charger will turn red when you plug it in for the first time. Once charger light turns green, battery is fully charged.
How do I play music from phone using the usb cord
You cannot play music from phone trough USB cable. USB port, if it's available on your car is only for use with USB flash drives preloaded with media files. If your car has AUX connection, you can plugin your phone using AUX cable.
Has anyone experienced issues where the remote control won’t turn the car? It goes forward and back but not right or left. The wheels turn though if using the steering wheel.
It's a simple to fix, whoever assembled car did not install connecting screw between steering motor and steering rod, located below dashboard, near pedal area. This step is described in user manual on page 3. If you still need assistance please call customer support.
Where is the battery charger input located at ?
Charging port is located below the seat.
How do you cut off the remote control?
It shuts off by itself after 2 min when not used.
Do this car come with two seats
Its a single seater car.
What kind of battery does the remote take?
You need 2 x AAA batteries.