- Shipping & Returns
Licensed Mercedes G65 AMG Electric Kids Ride-On Car with MP3 Player, AUX Audio Input, EVA Foam Rubber Tires, Soft PU Leather Seat with 5 Point Safety Harness, 12V Battery Power and Full Function Parental Remote by Moderno Kids
- Approved and Manufactured Under Official License from Daimler Benz
- ASTM F963 Compliant Product (US Consumer Toy Safety Standard)
- Perfect Size Ride-On Car for Beginner Drivers
- Suitable for Boys or Girls 2-4 Years Old (Or Younger, Under Supervision of Adult) with Maximum Rider Weight of 66 lb.
- Designed for Riding on Paved Surfaces (Not for riding on Sand, Mud or Grass)
- 12V Rechargeable SLA Battery, 2 Motors, 2 Speeds - High and Low (3 Speeds Controlled by Parental Remote), Forward / Reverse Lever Handle Switch, Maximum Speed 2-4 Mph (Depending on Conditions)
- Manual or Full Remote Operation modes, Long Range 2.4 Ghz Parental Remote Control with Secure Code Technology (Allows Operation of Multiple Vehicles without Interference Between Cars)
- NEW ! Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking
- NEW ! Padded PU Leather Seat Cover with Adjustable 5 Point Safety Seat Belt (Similar to Stroller Safety Harness)
- NEW ! Front + Rear Spring Shock Absorbers, Provide more Comfortable Ride
- NEW ! Soft EVA Foam Rubber Tires, Provide Comfortable and Quiet Ride on Any Surface
- Realistic Working Imitation LED Headlights / Imitation Tail Lights
- NEW ! Integrated MP3 Player with MP3 Audio Input, Plays files from Micro SD card, USB Flash Drive or external devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone or Android Phones
- Engine, Horn and Music Sounds on the Steering Wheel, Digital Battery Voltage Indicator
- Requires Assembly, Estimated Assembly Time is 30 min
- Assembled Dimensions: Length - 40", Height - 22", Width - 24" (With Mirrors)
- Shipping Weight: 42 lb.
- This Product is Officially Licensed by Daimler AG
- Warranty: 90 Days Replacement Parts / Battery
All "IN STOCK" products shipped within 1 Business Day via shipping method you choose at checkout. Map below displays estimated delivery time for orders shipped with "Standard Ground Shipping".
We accept returns on all new unopened and unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in their original packaging with all initially supplied accessories and documents. All returns are processed within 5 business days and refund issued back to original method of payment used. If product we shipped arrived in damaged condition, it must be reported to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly exchange the product or provide a new replacement part, depending on the reported product condition. Products returned back in incomplete or misrepresented condition are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee plus all applicable shipping and handling charges associated with return, which will be deducted from your final refund. All products returned back as "unable to be delivered" or "refused upon delivery", not due to a shipper or shipping carrier mistake, are subject to a fee equal to 20 percent of the product sales price.
For more detailed information about Returns, Refunds and product Warranty policies please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at: (858) 256-7890, Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm EST.
A PARENTAL DECISION TO ALLOW CHILD TO OPERATE RIDE ON TOYS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE CHILD'S MATURITY, SKILL AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW RULES. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING RIDE ON TOYS. TO AVOID INJURIES, A PARENTAL SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. PROTECTIVE GEAR MUST BE USED WHILE OPERATING MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS, BICYCLES AND SELF BALANCING BOARDS.
- Most products offered by "Moderno Kids" come with standard 12 Month Limited Warranty (unless stated otherwise on product page) that will cover any electrical or mechanical component during the first 12 Month from the date of purchase. If any component, covered under warranty, malfunctioned within specified warranty period, replacement part will be provided free of charge and shipped to any destination within Continental United States. End user will have to change provided replacement part himself or contact phone product support for assistance. A flat rate Shipping and Handling charge of $14.99 will apply to all parts orders placed after 30 days of receiving the product. Products that require warranty service can also be shipped to Moderno Kids for diagnostic and repair. Customer will be responsible for shipping product to provided service location. All "Moderno Kids" branded products are warrantied and serviced directly by Moderno Kids and come with lifetime email and phone support.
All other products offered on Moderno Kids website are covered by the warranty from their original manufacturers and might have different warranty terms which provided on product pages.
- Product Warranty does not cover lost parts or accessories, normal wear and tear, physical damage or abuse, water or sand damage of the product.
- All rechargeable batteries come with Limited 90 Days Replacement Warranty. To avoid frequent and unnecessary replacement, all batteries must be used, charged and maintained according to information listed in product user manual and on product labels. Batteries should not be stored is discharged condition, even when product is not in use.
To be eligible for warranty service, product must be purchased from authorized retailer. A valid proof of purchase is required, except for orders placed directly through Moderno Kids online store. All products purchased for commercial use covered by a Limited 30 Days Parts Only Warranty.
If you purchased service plan or product warranty from a third party company not affiliated with "Moderno Kids", for all replacement parts you need to contact warranty provider directly.
For all warranty or service related questions, please contact us at: (858) 256-7890 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How to steer side to side
You need to install machine screw below dashboard, near pedal area that connects steering motor and steering rod. It's shown on page 3 in a user manual. If you still need help, please contact our customer support.
How do I get the Left/right steering to work when using the remote? Going forward and backwards works just fine.
You need to install machine screw in a steering motor and connect it with steering rod. This is described in user manual on page 3 and these parts located below dashboard, near pedal area. If you still need help, please contact our customer support.
How do your program remote I have tried just about everything and it doesn’t work
Make sure car is assembled correctly, battery is connected and car powers on. Turn car off, unplug charger from car. Insert new batteries in a remote and while remote lights are flashing simply power on the car.
We’re do i plug charger in
Charging port is located below seat, inside the car.
Do the doors open on this ride on and those this one come with the toddler tray?
Doors do not open on this model and tray is not available.
I just bought a Mercedes AMG G65 for a little girl, but it goes so slow. What is the maximum speed for this car. How can I get it to go faster?
You can adjust speed on a remote control by using + and - buttons. 3 led lights indicate which speed is used.
Is this a one seater or a two seater?
Its a single seater ride on car.