- Shipping & Returns
- ASTM F963-11 Certified Product (US Consumer Toy Safety Standards)
- Approved and Manufactured Under Official License from Daimler Benz
- Perfect Size Ride-On Car for Beginner Drivers
- Suitable for Boys or Girls 2-4 Years Old (Or Younger, Under Supervision of Adult) with Maximum Rider Weight of 66 lb.
- Designed for Riding on Paved Surfaces (Not for riding on Sand, Mud or Grass)
- 12V Rechargeable SLA Battery, 2 Motors, 2 Speeds - High and Low (3 Speeds Controlled by Parental Remote), Forward / Reverse Lever Handle Switch, Maximum Speed 2-4 Mph (Depending on Conditions)
- Manual or Full Remote Operation modes, Long Range 2.4 Ghz Parental Remote Control with Secure Code Technology (Allows Operation of Multiple Vehicles without Interference Between Cars)
- NEW ! Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking
- NEW ! Padded PU Leather Seat Cover with Adjustable 5 Point Safety Seat Belt (Similar to Stroller Safety Harness)
- NEW ! Front + Rear Spring Shock Absorbers, Provide more Comfortable Ride
- NEW ! Soft EVA Foam Rubber Tires, Provide Comfortable and Quiet Ride on Any Surface
- Realistic Working Imitation LED Headlights / Imitation Tail Lights
- NEW ! Integrated MP3 Player with MP3 Audio Input, Plays files from Micro SD card, USB Flash Drive or external devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone or Android Phones
- Engine, Horn and Music Sounds on the Steering Wheel, Digital Battery Voltage Indicator
- Requires Assembly, Estimated Assembly Time is 30 min
- Assembled Dimensions: Length - 40", Height - 22", Width - 24" (With Mirrors)
- Shipping Weight: 42 lb.
- This Product is Officially Licensed by Daimler AG
All "IN STOCK" products shipped within 1 Business Day via shipping method you choose at checkout. Map below displays estimated delivery time for orders shipped with "Standard Ground Shipping".
We accept returns on all new unopened and unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in original packaging with all initially supplied accessories and documents. All returns are processed within 5 business days and refund issued back to original method of payment used. If product we shipped arrived in damaged condition, it must be reported to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly exchange the product or provide a new replacement part, depending on the reported product condition. Products returned back in incomplete or misrepresented condition are subject to a restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
For more detailed information about Returns, Refunds and product Warranty policies please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at: (858) 256-7890, Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm EST.
A PARENT'S DECISION TO ALLOW HIS OR HER CHILD TO OPERATE RIDE ON TOYS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE CHILD'S MATURITY, SKILL AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW RULES. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING RIDE ON TOYS. TO AVOID INJURIES, A PARENTAL SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. PROTECTIVE GEAR MUST BE USED WHILE OPERATING MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS, BICYCLES AND SELF BALANCING BOARDS.
- All "RIDE ON" products offered by "Moderno Kids" come with standard 12 Month Warranty (unless stated otherwise) that will cover replacement of any electrical or mechanical component during the first 12 Month from the date of purchase. If product cannot be serviced locally, replacement parts will be provided and shipped free of charge to any destination within Continental United States. Product can also be shipped to us for diagnostic and repair. All "Moderno Kids" branded products are warrantied and serviced directly by "Moderno Kids" and come with free lifetime product phone support.
All other products are covered by the warranty from their original manufacturers and might have different warranty terms which provided on product pages.
- Product Warranty does not cover lost accessories and/or parts, physical damage or abuse, water or sand damage of the product.
- All SLA type rechargeable batteries come with Limited 90 Days Replacement Warranty. To avoid frequent and unnecessary replacement, all batteries must be used, charged and maintained according to information listed in product user manual and on product labels. Batteries should not be stored is discharged condition, even when product is not in use.
To be eligible for warranty service, a valid proof of purchase is required, except for orders placed directly through this online store. All products purchased for commercial use come with Limited 30 Days Parts Only Warranty.
For all warranty or service related questions, please contact us at: (858) 256-7890 or email us at: email@example.com