- Shipping & Returns
Moderno Rover Battery Powered 12V Kids Electric Ride-On Car with MP3 Player, FM Radio, LED Wheels with Full Function Parental Remote Control by Moderno Kids
- ASTM F963 Compliant Product (US Consumer Toy Safety Standard)
- Suitable for Boys or Girls 3-6 Years Old (Or Younger, Under Supervision of Adult) with Maximum Rider Weight of 66 lb
- 12V Battery, 2 Motors, 2 Speeds (3 Speeds controlled by Parental Remote), Maximum speed 3-5 Mph
- Forward / Park / Reverse switch, Long Range 2.4Ghz Parental Remote Control with Remote STOP
- NEW ! Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking
- NEW ! Electric Power Assisted Steering System
- NEW ! 2 Way Adjustable Soft PU Leather Sport Bucket seat with 5 Point Safety Harness (Similar to Stroller Seat Belt)
- NEW ! One Button Wheel Assembly System
- Realistic Working Imitation LED Headlights / Tail Lights
- NEW ! Attractive Color LED Wheels, Openable Doors
- NEW ! Integrated MP3 Player with FM Radio and AUX MP3 Audio Input, Plays files from Micro SD card, USB Flash Drive or external devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone or Android Phones
- Horn Sound Buttons on the Steering Wheel, On-screen Digital Battery Voltage Indicator
- NEW ! Integrated Folding Handlebar (Under front bumper) and Folding Rear Caster Wheels (Under rear bumper) to transport toy car Without Battery Power
- Extremely Easy to Assemble, Requires Less Than 15 min
- Shipping Weight: 64 lb
- Warranty: 12 Month Replacement Parts / 90 Days Battery
All "IN STOCK" products shipped within 1 Business Day via shipping method you choose at checkout. Map below displays estimated delivery time for orders shipped with "Standard Ground Shipping".
We accept returns on all new unopened and unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in original packaging with all initially supplied accessories and documents. All returns are processed within 5 business days and refund issued back to original method of payment used. If product we shipped arrived in damaged condition, it must be reported to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly exchange the product or provide a new replacement part, depending on the reported product condition. Products returned back in incomplete or misrepresented condition are subject to a restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
For more detailed information about Returns, Refunds and product Warranty policies please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at: (858) 256-7890, Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm EST.
A PARENT'S DECISION TO ALLOW HIS OR HER CHILD TO OPERATE RIDE ON TOYS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE CHILD'S MATURITY, SKILL AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW RULES. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING RIDE ON TOYS. TO AVOID INJURIES, A PARENTAL SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. PROTECTIVE GEAR MUST BE USED WHILE OPERATING MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS, BICYCLES AND SELF BALANCING BOARDS.
- All "RIDE ON" products offered by "Moderno Kids" come with standard 12 Month Limited Warranty (unless stated otherwise) that will cover replacement of any electrical or mechanical component during the first 12 Month from the date of purchase. If product cannot be serviced locally, replacement parts will be provided and shipped to any destination within Continental United States. Product can also be shipped to us for diagnostic and repair. All "Moderno Kids" branded products are warrantied and serviced directly by "Moderno Kids" and come with free lifetime product phone support.
All other products are covered by the warranty from their original manufacturers and might have different warranty terms which provided on product pages.
- Product Warranty does not cover lost accessories and/or parts, normal wear and tear, physical damage or abuse, water or sand damage of the product.
- All SLA type rechargeable batteries come with Limited 90 Days Replacement Warranty. To avoid frequent and unnecessary replacement, all batteries must be used, charged and maintained according to information listed in product user manual and on product labels. Batteries should not be stored is discharged condition, even when product is not in use.
To be eligible for warranty service, product must be purchased from one of the authorized retailers. A valid proof of purchase is required, except for orders placed directly through this online store. All products purchased for commercial use covered by a Limited 30 Days Parts Only Warranty.
For all warranty or service related questions, please contact us at: (858) 256-7890 or email us at: email@example.com
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can be used on grass?
Yes, fo as long as grass is cut so it can pass under the car body. Riding time and maximum speed will be noticeably reduced when riding on non paved surfaces.
Will the remote control override the manual controls of the child?
This model is equipped with Manual/RC mode selector switch on dashboard. In manual mode, parental remote control can only STOP the car if required. In RC mode all manual vehicle controls are completely disabled.
Can you provide the overall and also the seat dimensions for this model?
Length 49", Width 30" (With side mirrors), Height 22". Weight 64lb.
HOW MANY IS THE RIDING TIME WITH A FULL POWER OF THE BATTERY AND DID THE CAR INCLUDE CHARGER FOR THE BATTERY?
Riding time is up to 90min (depends on riding conditions) on fully charged and properly maintained battery and yes, charger is included.
can the seat be moved foreward
Yes, seat can be adjusted in 3 preset positions. There is a seat release lever located below the front center of the seat, just press on it a move seat closer or further, then release it to lock.
how long does it take to ship
All orders dispatched within 24 hours and delivered in 1 to 5 business days, depending on destination. East coast is 1-3 business days, Midwest is 2-4 busines days, West coast is 5 business days.