- Shipping & Returns
Licensed Mercedes CLA 45 AMG Kids Electric Ride-On Car MP3 USB Player 12V Battery Power LED Wheels EVA Foam Rubber Tires and Soft Glow Underbody LED Kit with Parental Remote by Moderno Kids
- Approved and Manufactured under Official License from Daimler Benz
- ASTM F963 Compliant Product (US Consumer Toy Safety Standard)
- Suitable for Boys or Girls 2-5 Years Old (Or Younger, Under Supervision of Adult) with Maximum Rider Weight of 66 lb
- 12V Rechargeable SLA Battery, 2 Motors, 2 Speeds - High and Low (3 Speeds controlled by Parental Remote), Maximum speed 2-4 Mph
- Forward / Reverse Switch, Lights ON/OFF Switch
- Designed for riding on paved flat surfaces (Not for riding on sand, mud or grass)
- NEW ! Full Function Long Range 2.4Ghz Parental Remote Control with remote STOP function
- NEW ! Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking
- NEW ! Electric Power Assisted Steering System with Automatic Return to Center
- NEW ! 3 Position Adjustable Telescopic Steering Wheel
- NEW ! Soft and comfortable PU Leather seat with 5 Point Safety Seat Belt (Similar to Stroller Seat Harness)
- NEW ! Front + Rear Spring Shock absorbers, One Button Wheel Assembly System
- Realistic working LED Headlights / Tail Lights / Dashboard Lights and Gauges
- NEW ! AMG Sport Style Attractive Color LED Wheels with Zero Maintenance Soft EVA Foam Rubber Tires, Provide Very Comfortable Ride
- NEW ! Full Underbody Soft Glow Blue LED Kit (Preinstalled)
- NEW ! Realistic Openable Doors and Storage Trunk
- NEW ! Integrated MP3 Player with AUX MP3 Audio Input, Plays files from Micro SD card, USB Flash Drive or external devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone or Android Phones
- Horn and Sound Buttons on the Steering Wheel, Battery Meter Display on Dashboard
- NEW ! Removable Baby Tray Table with a Bottle / Cup Holder for Little Kids
- NEW ! Removable Moderno Kids Rubber Floor Mat (Keeps your Toy Car Clean)
- NEW ! Integrated Folding Handlebar and Folding Rear Caster Wheels to transport the car Without Battery Power
- NEW ! Smart Battery Charging Technology, Automatically controls Battery Charge and Prevents Overcharging
- Extremely Easy to Assemble, Requires Less Than 15 min
- Battery Charging Time 1 - 8 Hours (Automatically controlled), Riding Time 1 - 2 Hours (Depending on ride conditions)
- Assembled Dimensions: Length - 46", Height - 21", Width - 28" (With Mirrors)
- Shipping Weight: 46 lb
- This product is Officially Licensed by Daimler AG
- Warranty: 90 Days Replacement Parts / Battery
All "IN STOCK" products shipped within 1 Business Day via shipping method you choose at checkout. Map below displays estimated delivery time for orders shipped with "Standard Ground Shipping".
We accept returns on all new unopened and unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in their original packaging with all initially supplied accessories and documents. All returns are processed within 5 business days and refund issued back to original method of payment used. If product we shipped arrived in damaged condition, it must be reported to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly exchange the product or provide a new replacement part, depending on the reported product condition. Products returned back in incomplete or misrepresented condition are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee plus all applicable shipping and handling charges associated with return, which will be deducted from your final refund. All products returned back as "unable to be delivered" or "refused upon delivery", not due to a shipper or shipping carrier mistake, are subject to a fee equal to 20 percent of the product sales price.
For more detailed information about Returns, Refunds and product Warranty policies please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at: (858) 256-7890, Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm EST.
A PARENTAL DECISION TO ALLOW CHILD TO OPERATE RIDE ON TOYS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE CHILD'S MATURITY, SKILL AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW RULES. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING RIDE ON TOYS. TO AVOID INJURIES, A PARENTAL SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. PROTECTIVE GEAR MUST BE USED WHILE OPERATING MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS, BICYCLES AND SELF BALANCING BOARDS.
- Most products offered by "Moderno Kids" come with standard 90 Days Limited Warranty (unless stated otherwise on product page) that will cover any electrical or mechanical component during the first 90 Days from the date of purchase. If any component, covered under warranty, malfunctioned within specified warranty period, replacement part will be provided free of charge and shipped to any destination within Continental United States. End user will have to install provided replacement part himself or contact phone product support for assistance. A flat rate Shipping and Handling charge of $14.99 will apply to all parts orders placed after 30 days of receiving the product. Products that require warranty service can also be shipped to Moderno Kids for diagnostic and repair. Customer will be responsible for shipping product to provided service location. All "Moderno Kids" branded products are warrantied and serviced directly by Moderno Kids and come with lifetime email and phone support.
All other products offered on Moderno Kids website are covered by the warranty from their original manufacturers and might have different warranty terms which provided on product pages.
- Product Warranty does not cover lost parts or accessories, normal wear and tear, physical damage or abuse, water or sand damage of the product.
- All rechargeable batteries come with Limited 90 Days Replacement Warranty. To avoid frequent and unnecessary replacement, all batteries must be used, charged and maintained according to information listed in product user manual and on product labels. Batteries should not be stored is discharged condition, even when product is not in use.
To be eligible for warranty service, product must be purchased from authorized retailer. A valid proof of purchase is required, except for orders placed directly through Moderno Kids online store. All products purchased for commercial use covered by a Limited 30 Days Parts Only Warranty.
If you purchased service plan or product warranty from a third party company not affiliated with "Moderno Kids", for all replacement parts you need to contact warranty provider directly.
For all warranty or service related questions, please contact us at: (858) 256-7890 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I play music from my iPhone since it got aux?
Yes, but you have to connect phone using supplied white AUX cable to AUX jack on MP3 player. Do not plugin phone or tablet or any other similar device to USB port on a player, it might get permanently damaged. USB port must only be used with flash media storage devices, like USB flash drives, to play compatible MP3 audio files without a need of a phone.
What type of power cord is needed to charge car do you charge off or on
You should only use originally supplied smart charger and car shoul be completely OFF during charging cycle. Using compatible or generic charges can cause damage to the product and battery.
I just received this car we assembled everything but don't know how to open the hood to plug in charger.
Charger port is on the dashboard of the car, you do not need to open the hood.
What are the seat dimensions?
Length 46", Width 28" (With side mirrors), Height 21". Weight 46lb.
The steering wheel won't turn the wheels. How can I fix this problem
Please contact product support at 858.256.7890. Most likely you need to replace steering wheel because it has a set of sensors responsible for steering control. Product support can troubleshoot the issue over the phone and assist you.
I understand that it doesn't need a key to start, but does this come with a set of keys for pretend play?
No keys of any kind are included with any of our toy cars, they are proven to be dangerous to little kids and can cause serious injuries to eyes, ears, nose and other body parts. Real Mercedes CLA45 car has a keyless push start ignition and as per license agreement, this kids replica made in similar way.
Can they also control the vehicle on their own?
Yes, all our remote controlled cars can operate in manual or remote controlled modes. Parental remote has priority over manual controls and you can still assist with controls or even STOP the car even if child drives it in manual mode.
Don't know how to turn on the lights on. Our granddaughters CLA just came. Do anyone know how to get the lights to work
There is a lever handle switch on the left side of the steering wheel column. Use it to turn lights on or off.