- Shipping & Returns
Kiddie Roadster Kids Battery Operated Electric Ride-On Car, Soft PU Leather Seat with 5 Point Safety Harness, MP3 + USB Player, 12V Battery Power LED Wheels with R/C Parental Remote by Moderno Kids
- ASTM F963 Compliant Product (US Consumer Toy Safety Standard)
- Perfect size Ride-On car for Beginner Drivers
- Suitable for Boys or Girls 1-3 Years Old (Under Supervision of Adult) with Maximum Rider Weight of 55 lb
- 12V Rechargeable SLA Battery, 2 Motors, 2 Speeds - High and Low (3 Speeds controlled by Parental Remote), Maximum speed 2-4 Mph
- Designed for riding on paved flat surfaces (Not for riding on sand, mud or grass)
- 2.4Ghz Full Function Parental Remote Control, Forward and Reverse switch
- NEW ! Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking
- NEW ! Soft and Comfortable PU Leather Seat with Adjustable 5 Point Safety Seat Belt (Similar to Baby Stroller Safety Harness)
- NEW ! One Button Wheel Assembly System
- NEW ! Front + Rear Spring Shock suspension, One Button Wheel Assembly System
- Realistic working Imitation LED Headlights / Fog Lights / Tail Lights
- NEW ! Attractive LED Wheels with Rubber Traction Bands, Openable Doors and Trunk
- NEW ! Integrated MP3 Player with AUX MP3 Audio Input, Plays files from Micro SD card, USB Flash Drive or external devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone or Android Phones
- Horn and Music sounds on the Steering Wheel
- NEW ! Removable Baby Tray Table with a Bottle / Cup Holder for Small Kids
- NEW ! Removable Moderno Kids Rubber Floor Mats (Help to Keep your Toy Car Clean)
- NEW ! Integrated Folding Handlebar (Located under front bumper) and Folding Rear Caster Wheels (Located under Rear Bumper) to transport the car as a luggage without battery power
- NEW ! Smart Rapid Battery Charging Technology, Automatically controls Battery Charge and Prevents Overcharging
- Extremely Easy to Assemble, Requires Less than 15 min
- Battery Charging Time 1 - 5 Hours, Riding Time up to 1.5 Hours (Depending on Conditions)
- Assembled Dimensions: Length - 40", Height - 19", Width - 24" (With Mirrors). Seat Width - 12.5", Seat Depth - 7", Dashboard to the Back of the Seat - 15"
- Shipping weight 38 lb
- Warranty: 90 Days Replacement Parts / Battery
All "IN STOCK" products shipped within 1 Business Day via shipping method you choose at checkout. Map below displays estimated delivery time for orders shipped with "Standard Ground Shipping".
We accept returns on all new unopened and unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in their original packaging with all initially supplied accessories and documents. All returns are processed within 5 business days and refund issued back to original method of payment used. If product we shipped arrived in damaged condition, it must be reported to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly exchange the product or provide a new replacement part, depending on the reported product condition. Products returned back in incomplete or misrepresented condition are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee plus all applicable shipping and handling charges associated with return, which will be deducted from your final refund. All products returned back as "unable to be delivered" or "refused upon delivery", not due to a shipper or shipping carrier mistake, are subject to a fee equal to 20 percent of the product sales price.
For more detailed information about Returns, Refunds and product Warranty policies please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at: (858) 256-7890, Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm EST.
A PARENTAL DECISION TO ALLOW CHILD TO OPERATE RIDE ON TOYS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE CHILD'S MATURITY, SKILL AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW RULES. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING RIDE ON TOYS. TO AVOID INJURIES, A PARENTAL SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. PROTECTIVE GEAR MUST BE USED WHILE OPERATING MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS, BICYCLES AND SELF BALANCING BOARDS.
- Most products offered by "Moderno Kids" come with standard 12 Month Limited Warranty (unless stated otherwise on product page) that will cover any electrical or mechanical component during the first 12 Month from the date of purchase. If any component, covered under warranty, malfunctioned within specified warranty period, replacement part will be provided free of charge and shipped to any destination within Continental United States. End user will have to change provided replacement part himself or contact phone product support for assistance. A flat rate Shipping and Handling charge of $14.99 will apply to all parts orders placed after 30 days of receiving the product. Products that require warranty service can also be shipped to Moderno Kids for diagnostic and repair. Customer will be responsible for shipping product to provided service location. All "Moderno Kids" branded products are warrantied and serviced directly by Moderno Kids and come with lifetime email and phone support.
All other products offered on Moderno Kids website are covered by the warranty from their original manufacturers and might have different warranty terms which provided on product pages.
- Product Warranty does not cover lost parts or accessories, normal wear and tear, physical damage or abuse, water or sand damage of the product.
- All rechargeable batteries come with Limited 90 Days Replacement Warranty. To avoid frequent and unnecessary replacement, all batteries must be used, charged and maintained according to information listed in product user manual and on product labels. Batteries should not be stored is discharged condition, even when product is not in use.
To be eligible for warranty service, product must be purchased from authorized retailer. A valid proof of purchase is required, except for orders placed directly through Moderno Kids online store. All products purchased for commercial use covered by a Limited 30 Days Parts Only Warranty.
If you purchased service plan or product warranty from a third party company not affiliated with "Moderno Kids", for all replacement parts you need to contact warranty provider directly.
For all warranty or service related questions, please contact us at: (858) 256-7890 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do you connect the remote to the car?
There is a page in the product manual that describes the process step by step,
but if you no longer have the user manual, follow these steps:
1. Turn car off and make sure charger is not plugged in.
2. Insert new batteries in a remote control
3. When you see flashing lights on the remote, simply power on the car.
Remote will keep connection with a toy car until you replace batteries again.
I’ve connected the battery and charged the car for 5 hours but it doesn’t power on?
If you did connect battery, car will turn on right away. If charger is plugged in, car will not powrr on for safety reasons. If you still need help, please contact our customer support.
I want to order this car for my daughter she's three years of age do u recommend
If yoyur child is already 3, we suggest to get a different car model that is suitable for ages 3 to 6 years. This toy car is made for smaller kids ages 1 to 3 years only.
I ordered this item today through my local Walmart . Is the battery charger included?
Everything is included, battery and charger come with a car. You can call us if you need any assistance with assembly of the car.
How to check the battery level in the car?
MP3 player display always shows battery voltage on start. It should display anywhere 12.3+ V if battery is in a good condition and that voltage should decrease slowly during ride. If you see a much lower initial voltage after full change or if it drops rapidly within 10min of use, battery need to be replaced.
can you buy the charger for this car? we accidentally threw ours away
Yes and any other part you might need. Call product support at 858.256.7890, they will assist you.
Can we get some instructions on how to set up the SD card to play music?
Please call our customer support at 858.256.7890, they can assist you. Basic instruction is to save MP3 files on SD card or Mini USB Flash Drive on your computer, then connect to MP3 player on a car and select play mode to either SD or USB and hit PLAY > button.
Is this car only controlled by a remote? Or can the child drive from the inside?
It works both ways, manually or from remote. Remote always has a prioroty over manual controls and even when child is driving without remote assistance, you can still STOP the car remotely.
I have this car, but I’m think that the remote control is broke, the car was good until yesterday buy today the control doesn’t work, I changed the bateries buy the control no have power, can I buy a new control for my car?
Every time you change batteries in a remote, it will loose connection with a car. To reconnect remote simple follow these steps: 1. Make sure car is OFF and charger is unplugged. 2. Insert new batteries in a remote control and wait for the lights to start flashing. 3. Simply turn the car ON while lights are still flashing. Remote control will automatically connect with a car and keep this connection until next battery replacement.