- Shipping & Returns
- Approved and Manufactured under Official License from Daimler Benz
- ASTM F963 Compliant Product (US Consumer Toy Safety Standard)
- Beginner size Ride-On Toy Car for Indoor or Outdoor use in Dry Weather Conditions (Not for riding on sand, mud or grass)
- Suitable for Boys or Girls 1-3 Years Old (Under Supervision of Adult) with Maximum Rider Weight of 200 lb
- 6V Rechargeable SLA Battery, Super High Torque electric motor with 200 lb load rating, Forward/Reverse switch, Maximum speed 2 Mph
- NEW! 2 Way Convertible Backrest Support and Rear Storage Compartment (Can be converted to an extra seat for a second passenger 3+ Years)
- NEW! Padded PU Leather Seat, Music and Sound Buttons on Steering Wheel, Battery Meter Display on Dashboard
- NEW! 2 Way Convertible Steering Control (Handlebar or Steering Wheel) with Child Lock function
- NEW! Protective Removable Side Guard Rails, Retractable Footrest Support with Hideaway Pedal Accelerator
- NEW! PU Foam Rubber Wheels, Provide Good Traction and Quiet Ride, Will Not Damage Floors when used indoors
- Realistic Multi-Functional Steering Wheel with Music and Sounds, Working LED Headlights
- Convenient handlebar hanger for groceries or lightweight bags
- NEW! Integrated MP3 Player with MP3 Audio Input, Plays files from Micro SD card, USB Flash Drive or external devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone or Android Phones
- Partial Assembly Required, Estimated Assembly Time is 5 min
- Assembled Dimensions (Short/Long Backrests): Length - 26.5"/35", Height - 15.5"/33.5", Width - 11.5" (Without Footrest Support)
- Shipping weight 20 lb
- This product is Officially Licensed by Daimler AG
- Warranty: 90 Days Replacement Parts
All "IN STOCK" products shipped within 1 Business Day via shipping method you choose at checkout. Map below displays estimated delivery time for orders shipped with "Standard Ground Shipping".
We accept returns on all new unopened and unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in original packaging with all initially supplied accessories and documents. All returns are processed within 5 business days and refund issued back to original method of payment used. If product we shipped arrived in damaged condition, it must be reported to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly exchange the product or provide a new replacement part, depending on the reported product condition. Products returned back in incomplete or misrepresented condition are subject to a restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
For more detailed information about Returns, Refunds and product Warranty policies please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at: (858) 256-7890, Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm EST.
A PARENT'S DECISION TO ALLOW HIS OR HER CHILD TO OPERATE RIDE ON TOYS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE CHILD'S MATURITY, SKILL AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW RULES. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING RIDE ON TOYS. TO AVOID INJURIES, A PARENTAL SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. PROTECTIVE GEAR MUST BE USED WHILE OPERATING MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS, BICYCLES AND SELF BALANCING BOARDS.
- All "RIDE ON" products offered by "Moderno Kids" come with standard 12 Month Limited Warranty (unless stated otherwise) that will cover replacement of any electrical or mechanical component during the first 12 Month from the date of purchase. If product cannot be serviced locally, replacement parts will be provided and shipped to any destination within Continental United States. Product can also be shipped to us for diagnostic and repair. All "Moderno Kids" branded products are warrantied and serviced directly by "Moderno Kids" and come with free lifetime product phone support.
All other products are covered by the warranty from their original manufacturers and might have different warranty terms which provided on product pages.
- Product Warranty does not cover lost accessories and/or parts, normal wear and tear, physical damage or abuse, water or sand damage of the product.
- All SLA type rechargeable batteries come with Limited 90 Days Replacement Warranty. To avoid frequent and unnecessary replacement, all batteries must be used, charged and maintained according to information listed in product user manual and on product labels. Batteries should not be stored is discharged condition, even when product is not in use.
To be eligible for warranty service, product must be purchased from one of the authorized retailers. A valid proof of purchase is required, except for orders placed directly through this online store. All products purchased for commercial use covered by a Limited 30 Days Parts Only Warranty.
For all warranty or service related questions, please contact us at: (858) 256-7890 or email us at: email@example.com
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is it powerwheeled?
It can be used both ways, pushed by parent using handlebar or used as electric ride on car when child is mature enough to drive it.