- Shipping & Returns
- Approved and Manufactured under Official License from Daimler Benz
- ASTM F963 Compliant Product (US Consumer Toy Safety Standard)
- Beginner size Ride-On Toy Car for Indoor or Outdoor use in Dry Weather Conditions (Not for riding on sand, mud or grass)
- Suitable for Boys or Girls 18 - 36 Months (Under Supervision of Adult) with Maximum Rider Weight of 200 lb
- 6V Rechargeable SLA Battery, Super High Torque electric motor with 200 lb load rating, Forward/Reverse switch, Maximum speed 2 Mph
- NEW! 2 Way Convertible Backrest Support and Rear Storage Compartment (Can be converted to an extra seat for a second passenger 3+ Years)
- NEW! Padded PU Leather Seat, Music and Sound Buttons on Steering Wheel, Battery Meter Display on Dashboard
- NEW! 2 Way Convertible Steering Control (Handlebar or Steering Wheel) with Child Lock function
- NEW! Protective Removable Side Guard Rails, Retractable Footrest Support with Hideaway Pedal Accelerator
- NEW! PU Foam Rubber Wheels, Provide Good Traction and Quiet Ride, Will Not Damage Floors when used indoors
- Realistic Multi-Functional Steering Wheel with Music and Sounds, Working LED Headlights
- Convenient handlebar hanger for groceries or lightweight bags
- NEW! Integrated MP3 Player with MP3 Audio Input, Plays files from Micro SD card, USB Flash Drive or external devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone or Android Phones
- Partial Assembly Required, Estimated Assembly Time is 5 min
- Assembled Dimensions (Short/Long Backrests): Length - 26.5"/35", Height - 15.5"/33.5", Width - 11.5" (Without Footrest Support)
- Shipping weight 20 lb
- This product is Officially Licensed by Daimler AG
- Warranty: 90 Days Replacement Parts
All "IN STOCK" products shipped within 1 Business Day via shipping method you choose at checkout. Map below displays estimated delivery time for orders shipped with "Standard Ground Shipping".
We accept returns on all new unopened and unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in their original packaging with all initially supplied accessories and documents. All returns are processed within 5 business days and refund issued back to original method of payment used. If product we shipped arrived in damaged condition, it must be reported to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly exchange the product or provide a new replacement part, depending on the reported product condition. Products returned back in incomplete or misrepresented condition are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee plus all applicable shipping and handling charges associated with return, which will be deducted from your final refund. All products returned back as "unable to be delivered" or "refused upon delivery", not due to a shipper or shipping carrier mistake, are subject to a fee equal to 20 percent of the product sales price.
For more detailed information about Returns, Refunds and product Warranty policies please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at: (858) 256-7890, Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm EST.
A PARENTAL DECISION TO ALLOW CHILD TO OPERATE RIDE ON TOYS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE CHILD'S MATURITY, SKILL AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW RULES. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING RIDE ON TOYS. TO AVOID INJURIES, A PARENTAL SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. PROTECTIVE GEAR MUST BE USED WHILE OPERATING MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS, BICYCLES AND SELF BALANCING BOARDS.
- Most products offered by "Moderno Kids" come with standard 90 Days Limited Warranty (unless stated otherwise on product page) that will cover any electrical or mechanical component during the first 90 Days from the date of purchase. If any component, covered under warranty, malfunctioned within specified warranty period, replacement part will be provided free of charge and shipped to any destination within Continental United States. End user will have to install provided replacement part himself or contact phone product support for assistance. A flat rate Shipping and Handling charge of $14.99 will apply to all parts orders placed after 30 days of receiving the product. Products that require warranty service can also be shipped to Moderno Kids for diagnostic and repair. Customer will be responsible for shipping product to provided service location. All "Moderno Kids" branded products are warrantied and serviced directly by Moderno Kids and come with lifetime email and phone support.
All other products offered on Moderno Kids website are covered by the warranty from their original manufacturers and might have different warranty terms which provided on product pages.
- Product Warranty does not cover lost parts or accessories, normal wear and tear, physical damage or abuse, water or sand damage of the product.
- All rechargeable batteries come with Limited 90 Days Replacement Warranty. To avoid frequent and unnecessary replacement, all batteries must be used, charged and maintained according to information listed in product user manual and on product labels. Batteries should not be stored is discharged condition, even when product is not in use.
To be eligible for warranty service, product must be purchased from authorized retailer. A valid proof of purchase is required, except for orders placed directly through Moderno Kids online store. All products purchased for commercial use covered by a Limited 30 Days Parts Only Warranty.
If you purchased service plan or product warranty from a third party company not affiliated with "Moderno Kids", for all replacement parts you need to contact warranty provider directly.
For all warranty or service related questions, please contact us at: (858) 256-7890 or email us at: email@example.com
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you push it simply by using handle instead of engaging accelerator/battery?
Yes, you can. This push car can be used both ways.
Does it come fully assembled?
This toy car comes 95% assembled, all you need to do is to attach steering wheel, install backrest with push handle, connect and fully charge battery. Entire assembly takes 10 min or less and described step by step in included user manual.