- Shipping & Returns
Licensed Mercedes Benz GT AMG 12V Electric Power Kids Ride-On Car, MP3+MP4 Music/Video Color LCD Entertainment System, Soft Vegan Leather Seat, Rubber Floor Mats, LED EVA Foam Rubber Wheels and Parental Remote by Moderno Kids
- Approved and Manufactured under Official License from Daimler Benz
- ASTM F963 Compliant Product (US Consumer Toy Safety Standard)
- Suitable for Boys or Girls 2-5 Years Old (Or Younger, Under Supervision of Adult) with Maximum Rider Weight of 66 lb
- High Capacity 12V Rechargeable Battery, 2 Motors, 2 Speeds - High and Low (3 Speeds controlled by Parental Remote), Maximum speed 2-4 Mph
- Forward / Reverse Switch, Lights ON/OFF Switch
- Designed for riding on paved flat surfaces (Not for riding on sand, mud or grass)
- NEW! Full Function Long Range 2.4Ghz Parental Remote Control with remote STOP function
- NEW! Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking
- Soft and comfortable Vegan Leather seat with Adjustable Safety Seat Belt
- Rear Spring Shock Suspension, Realistic working LED Headlights / Tail Lights
- NEW! Mercedes AMG Sport Style Color LED Wheels with One Button Wheel Assembly System
- NEW! Zero Maintenance Soft EVA Foam Rubber Tires (Provide Quiet and Comfortable Ride)
- Rear Spring Shock Suspension, Openable Doors, Carbon Fiber textured Body Panels
- NEW! Integrated MP3+MP4 Multimedia Video/Audio Player with Color LCD Touch Screen, Plays Audio and Video files from Micro SD card or USB Flash Drive
- Horn Sound Buttons on the Steering Wheel, On-screen Battery Level Indicator
- NEW! Removable Moderno Kids Rubber Floor Mats (Helps to Keep your Toy Car Clean)
- NEW! Integrated Folding Handlebar and Folding Rear Caster Wheels to transport the car Without Battery Power
- Smart Battery Charging Technology, Automatically controls Battery Charge and Prevents Overcharging
- Extremely Easy to Assemble, Estimated Assembly Time is 15 min
- Battery Charging Time 1 - 8 Hours (Automatically controlled), Riding Time 45 min - 90 min (Depending on ride conditions)
- Assembled Dimensions: Length - 45", Height - 18", Width - 26" (With Mirrors). Seat Width - 14", Seat Depth - 8", Dashboard to the back of the seat (Legroom) - 17"
- Shipping Weight: 44 lb.
- Warranty: 90 Days Replacement Parts / Battery
All "IN STOCK" products shipped within 1 Business Day via shipping method you choose at checkout. Map below displays estimated delivery time for orders shipped with "Standard Ground Shipping".
We accept returns on all new unopened and unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in their original packaging with all initially supplied accessories and documents. All returns are processed within 5 business days and refund issued back to original method of payment used. If product we shipped arrived in damaged condition, it must be reported to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly exchange the product or provide a new replacement part, depending on the reported product condition. Products returned back in incomplete or misrepresented condition are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee plus all applicable shipping and handling charges associated with return, which will be deducted from your final refund. All products returned back as "unable to be delivered" or "refused upon delivery", not due to a shipper or shipping carrier mistake, are subject to a fee equal to 20 percent of the product sales price.
For more detailed information about Returns, Refunds and product Warranty policies please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at: (858) 256-7890, Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm EST.
A PARENTAL DECISION TO ALLOW CHILD TO OPERATE RIDE ON TOYS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE CHILD'S MATURITY, SKILL AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW RULES. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING RIDE ON TOYS. TO AVOID INJURIES, A PARENTAL SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. PROTECTIVE GEAR MUST BE USED WHILE OPERATING MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS, BICYCLES AND SELF BALANCING BOARDS.
- Most products offered by "Moderno Kids" come with standard 90 Days Limited Warranty (unless stated otherwise on product page) that will cover any electrical or mechanical component during the first 90 Days from the date of purchase. If any component, covered under warranty, malfunctioned within specified warranty period, replacement part will be provided free of charge and shipped to any destination within Continental United States. End user will have to install provided replacement part himself or contact phone product support for assistance. A flat rate Shipping and Handling charge of $14.99 will apply to all parts orders placed after 30 days of receiving the product. Products that require warranty service can also be shipped to Moderno Kids for diagnostic and repair. Customer will be responsible for shipping product to provided service location. All "Moderno Kids" branded products are warrantied and serviced directly by Moderno Kids and come with lifetime email and phone support.
All other products offered on Moderno Kids website are covered by the warranty from their original manufacturers and might have different warranty terms which provided on product pages.
- Product Warranty does not cover lost parts or accessories, normal wear and tear, physical damage or abuse, water or sand damage of the product.
- All rechargeable batteries come with Limited 90 Days Replacement Warranty. To avoid frequent and unnecessary replacement, all batteries must be used, charged and maintained according to information listed in product user manual and on product labels. Batteries should not be stored is discharged condition, even when product is not in use.
To be eligible for warranty service, product must be purchased from authorized retailer. A valid proof of purchase is required, except for orders placed directly through Moderno Kids online store. All products purchased for commercial use covered by a Limited 30 Days Parts Only Warranty.
If you purchased service plan or product warranty from a third party company not affiliated with "Moderno Kids", for all replacement parts you need to contact warranty provider directly.
For all warranty or service related questions, please contact us at: (858) 256-7890 or email us at: email@example.com
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.