- Shipping & Returns
Spider GT Kids Electric Ride-On Car with LED Lights, Soft PU Leather Seat, MP3 USB Player, 12V Battery Power and Full Function R/C Parental Remote by Moderno Kids
- ASTM F963 Compliant Product (US Consumer Toy Safety Standard)
- Suitable for Boys or Girls 3-6 Years Old (Or Younger, Under Supervision of Adult) with Maximum Rider Weight of 66 lb
- Single Rider Car with Wide Seating Area, Seat with Safety Seat Belt
- 12V Battery Pack, 2 Motors, 3 Speeds (Controlled by Parental Remote), Maximum speed 3-5 Mph
- 2.4Ghz Parental Remote Control, Forward and Reverse Switch, Realistic Push Start Ignition Button
- NEW ! Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking
- NEW ! Smart Battery Charging Technology, Automatically controls Battery Charge and Prevents Overcharging
- Realistic Working Imitation LED Headlights / Fog Lights / Tail Lights
- NEW ! Wheels with Rubber Traction Bands, Top Openable Sport Car Style Doors
- NEW ! Integrated MP3 Player with MP3 AUX Input, Plays files from Micro SD card, USB Flash Drive or external devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone or Android Phones
- Horn and Music sounds on the steering wheel
- Requires Assembly, Estimated Assembly Time is 30 min
- Battery Charging Time 8-10 Hours (Automatically Controlled), Riding Time up to 1.5 Hours
- Shipping weight 45 lb
- Warranty: 12 Month Replacement Parts / 90 Days Battery
All "IN STOCK" products shipped within 1 Business Day via shipping method you choose at checkout. Map below displays estimated delivery time for orders shipped with "Standard Ground Shipping".
We accept returns on all new unopened and unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in their original packaging with all initially supplied accessories and documents. All returns are processed within 5 business days and refund issued back to original method of payment used. If product we shipped arrived in damaged condition, it must be reported to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly exchange the product or provide a new replacement part, depending on the reported product condition. Products returned back in incomplete or misrepresented condition are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee plus all applicable shipping and handling charges associated with return, which will be deducted from your final refund. All products returned back as "unable to be delivered" or "refused upon delivery", not due to a shipper or shipping carrier mistake, are subject to a fee equal to 20 percent of the product sales price.
For more detailed information about Returns, Refunds and product Warranty policies please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at: (858) 256-7890, Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm EST.
A PARENTAL DECISION TO ALLOW CHILD TO OPERATE RIDE ON TOYS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE CHILD'S MATURITY, SKILL AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW RULES. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING RIDE ON TOYS. TO AVOID INJURIES, A PARENTAL SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. PROTECTIVE GEAR MUST BE USED WHILE OPERATING MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS, BICYCLES AND SELF BALANCING BOARDS.
- Most products offered by "Moderno Kids" come with standard 90 Days Limited Warranty (unless stated otherwise on product page) that will cover any electrical or mechanical component during the first 90 Days from the date of purchase. If any component, covered under warranty, malfunctioned within specified warranty period, replacement part will be provided free of charge and shipped to any destination within Continental United States. End user will have to install provided replacement part himself or contact phone product support for assistance. A flat rate Shipping and Handling charge of $14.99 will apply to all parts orders placed after 30 days of receiving the product. Products that require warranty service can also be shipped to Moderno Kids for diagnostic and repair. Customer will be responsible for shipping product to provided service location. All "Moderno Kids" branded products are warrantied and serviced directly by Moderno Kids and come with lifetime email and phone support.
All other products offered on Moderno Kids website are covered by the warranty from their original manufacturers and might have different warranty terms which provided on product pages.
- Product Warranty does not cover lost parts or accessories, normal wear and tear, physical damage or abuse, water or sand damage of the product.
- All rechargeable batteries come with Limited 90 Days Replacement Warranty. To avoid frequent and unnecessary replacement, all batteries must be used, charged and maintained according to information listed in product user manual and on product labels. Batteries should not be stored is discharged condition, even when product is not in use.
To be eligible for warranty service, product must be purchased from authorized retailer. A valid proof of purchase is required, except for orders placed directly through Moderno Kids online store. All products purchased for commercial use covered by a Limited 30 Days Parts Only Warranty.
If you purchased service plan or product warranty from a third party company not affiliated with "Moderno Kids", for all replacement parts you need to contact warranty provider directly.
For all warranty or service related questions, please contact us at: (858) 256-7890 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How wide is the seat? Can 2 kids sit in it?
Its a single seater car with safety harnesses designed to accommodate one rider.
Am I getting the same exact remote shown in the picture?
Remote was recently updated to a newer version. It is now comes with the same remote as our Mercedes SLS Final Editon rideon cars.
New remote is more durable and offers longer control range plus remote STOP function.
Does this include the baby tray?
Baby tray table is not offered for this model.
How long will take to come
1 to 5 business days, depending on your location.
HOW much does this car weight
Shipping weight for this ride on car is 45 lb.
Do we have to put it together once it arrives
All ride on toys require partial assembly. If you need assistance you can refer to supplied user manual or call us at 858.256.7890 and we will guide you step by step.
Are the tires plastic?
Tires are made of PVC plastic material with rubber traction bands in a middle of each tire.
does the trunk open on this car??
This ride on car doesnt have a trunk, there are 2 multicolor running LED lights in that area.
Is the seat adjustable?
Seat is not adjustable and locked in one default position.
Does car come with charger
Charger and battery is already included with every ride on car we offer.
What are the dimensions of the car? (Mainly the length)
Lenght of the car is 48" and this rideon vehicle is suitable for average height children ages 3 to 6 years, where 6 is maximum.