- Shipping & Returns
- 12V 14AH High Capacity Rechargeable Non-Spillable Sealed Lead Acid Gel Type Battery with Removable Battery Case (Compatible with 12V Trail Explorer Ride-On Car - Item# MKSX1718, Item# MKSX2025 and Maserati Levante Ride-On Car - Item# MKSX1798)
- Can be charged directly, using smart charger originally supplied with the toy
- Battery Charging Time 1 - 15 Hours (Automatically controlled by charger), Riding Time 30 min - 90 min (Depending on ride conditions)
- Shipping Weight: 10 lb.
- Warranty: 90 Days Replacement
* DO NOT STORE BATTERIES IN DISCHARGED CONDITION AND CHARGE AS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE RIGHT AFTER EACH USE.
* TO KEEP BATTERY CELLS OPERATIONAL, CHARGE BATTERY ONCE IN 60 DAYS WHEN NOT IN USE. RECHARGE ONLY WITH ORIGINAL SMART CHARGER.
REPLACEMENT PARTS AND ACCESSORIES ARE NOT RETURNABLE. TO AVOID MISTAKES, PLEASE CONSULT WITH OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT AT: (858) 256-7890 BEFORE ORDERING.
All "IN STOCK" products shipped within 1 Business Day via shipping method you choose at checkout. Map below displays estimated delivery time for orders shipped with "Standard Ground Shipping".
We accept returns on all new unopened and unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in their original packaging with all initially supplied accessories and documents. All returns are processed within 5 business days and refund issued back to original method of payment used. If product we shipped arrived in damaged condition, it must be reported to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly exchange the product or provide a new replacement part, depending on the reported product condition. Products returned back in incomplete or misrepresented condition are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee plus all applicable shipping and handling charges associated with return, which will be deducted from your final refund. All products returned back as "unable to be delivered" or "refused upon delivery", not due to a shipper or shipping carrier mistake, are subject to a fee equal to 20 percent of the product sales price.
For more detailed information about Returns, Refunds and product Warranty policies please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at: (858) 256-7890, Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm EST.
A PARENTAL DECISION TO ALLOW CHILD TO OPERATE RIDE ON TOYS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE CHILD'S MATURITY, SKILL AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW RULES. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING RIDE ON TOYS. TO AVOID INJURIES, A PARENTAL SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. PROTECTIVE GEAR MUST BE USED WHILE OPERATING MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS, BICYCLES AND SELF BALANCING BOARDS.
- Most products offered by "Moderno Kids" come with standard 12 Month Limited Warranty (unless stated otherwise on product page) that will cover any electrical or mechanical component during the first 12 Month from the date of purchase. If any component, covered under warranty, malfunctioned within specified warranty period, replacement part will be provided free of charge and shipped to any destination within Continental United States. End user will have to change provided replacement part himself or contact phone product support for assistance. A flat rate Shipping and Handling charge of $14.99 will apply to all parts orders placed after 30 days of receiving the product. Products that require warranty service can also be shipped to Moderno Kids for diagnostic and repair. Customer will be responsible for shipping product to provided service location. All "Moderno Kids" branded products are warrantied and serviced directly by Moderno Kids and come with lifetime email and phone support.
All other products offered on Moderno Kids website are covered by the warranty from their original manufacturers and might have different warranty terms which provided on product pages.
- Product Warranty does not cover lost parts or accessories, normal wear and tear, physical damage or abuse, water or sand damage of the product.
- All rechargeable batteries come with Limited 90 Days Replacement Warranty. To avoid frequent and unnecessary replacement, all batteries must be used, charged and maintained according to information listed in product user manual and on product labels. Batteries should not be stored is discharged condition, even when product is not in use.
To be eligible for warranty service, product must be purchased from authorized retailer. A valid proof of purchase is required, except for orders placed directly through Moderno Kids online store. All products purchased for commercial use covered by a Limited 30 Days Parts Only Warranty.
If you purchased service plan or product warranty from a third party company not affiliated with "Moderno Kids", for all replacement parts you need to contact warranty provider directly.
For all warranty or service related questions, please contact us at: (858) 256-7890 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Why is the charging time and running times different from what is in the manual for the car? MKSX2025 model
If you use original smart charger that came with a car, charging time is always selected automatically and is based on remaining battery power. Charger will not allow battery to be overcharged and will turn GREEN once its done and charging stops. Riding time will depend on weight of the rider, surface you riding on, speed and whether you running with all lights ON or OFF. For the best run time, use vehicle on flat paved roads and if there is no need for the lights, dont use them. Model MKSX2025 comes with new very powerfull motors and 4 stage heavy duty hybrid gearboxes and it will drain a little more power when vehicle is not used on paved road, but will keep vehicle moving without significant drop in speed, comparing to the previous model. For the best battery performance, dont forget to charge battery as soon as possible right after each use and at least once in 60 days when toy car is in storage. You can remove battery from car and charge it separately or on on the vehicle.
Does this battery come with a charging cable?
You should use the same exact charger that was included with the toy car or order an additional charger, if you need it.