- Shipping & Returns
Kiddie Roadster Kids Battery Operated Electric Ride-On Car, Soft PU Leather Seat with 5 Point Safety Harness, MP3 + USB Player, 12V Battery Power LED Wheels with R/C Parental Remote by Moderno Kids
- ASTM F963 Compliant Product (US Consumer Toy Safety Standard)
- Perfect size Ride-On car for Beginner Drivers
- Suitable for Boys or Girls 1-3 Years Old (Under Supervision of Adult) with Maximum Rider Weight of 55 lb
- 12V Rechargeable SLA Battery, 2 Motors, 2 Speeds - High and Low (3 Speeds controlled by Parental Remote), Maximum speed 2-4 Mph
- Designed for riding on paved flat surfaces (Not for riding on sand, mud or grass)
- 2.4Ghz Full Function Parental Remote Control, Forward and Reverse switch
- NEW ! Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking
- NEW ! Soft and Comfortable PU Leather Seat with Adjustable 5 Point Safety Seat Belt (Similar to Baby Stroller Safety Harness)
- NEW ! One Button Wheel Assembly System
- NEW ! Front + Rear Spring Shock suspension, One Button Wheel Assembly System
- Realistic working Imitation LED Headlights / Fog Lights / Tail Lights
- NEW ! Attractive LED Wheels with Rubber Traction Bands, Openable Doors and Trunk
- NEW ! Integrated MP3 Player with AUX MP3 Audio Input, Plays files from Micro SD card, USB Flash Drive or external devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone or Android Phones
- Horn and Music sounds on the Steering Wheel
- NEW ! Removable Baby Tray Table with a Bottle / Cup Holder for Small Kids
- NEW ! Removable Moderno Kids Rubber Floor Mats (Help to Keep your Toy Car Clean)
- NEW ! Integrated Folding Handlebar (Located under front bumper) and Folding Rear Caster Wheels (Located under Rear Bumper) to transport the car as a luggage without battery power
- NEW ! Smart Rapid Battery Charging Technology, Automatically controls Battery Charge and Prevents Overcharging
- Extremely Easy to Assemble, Requires Less than 15 min
- Battery Charging Time 1 - 5 Hours, Riding Time up to 1.5 Hours (Depending on Conditions)
- Assembled Dimensions: Length - 40", Height - 19", Width - 24" (With Mirrors). Seat Width - 12.5", Seat Depth - 7", Dashboard to the Back of the Seat - 15"
- Shipping weight 38 lb
- Warranty: 90 Days Replacement Parts / Battery
All "IN STOCK" products shipped within 1 Business Day via shipping method you choose at checkout. Map below displays estimated delivery time for orders shipped with "Standard Ground Shipping".
We accept returns on all new unopened and unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in their original packaging with all initially supplied accessories and documents. All returns are processed within 5 business days and refund issued back to original method of payment used. If product we shipped arrived in damaged condition, it must be reported to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly exchange the product or provide a new replacement part, depending on the reported product condition. Products returned back in incomplete or misrepresented condition are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee plus all applicable shipping and handling charges associated with return, which will be deducted from your final refund. All products returned back as "unable to be delivered" or "refused upon delivery", not due to a shipper or shipping carrier mistake, are subject to a fee equal to 20 percent of the product sales price.
For more detailed information about Returns, Refunds and product Warranty policies please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at: (858) 256-7890, Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm EST.
A PARENTAL DECISION TO ALLOW CHILD TO OPERATE RIDE ON TOYS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE CHILD'S MATURITY, SKILL AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW RULES. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING RIDE ON TOYS. TO AVOID INJURIES, A PARENTAL SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. PROTECTIVE GEAR MUST BE USED WHILE OPERATING MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS, BICYCLES AND SELF BALANCING BOARDS.
- Most products offered by "Moderno Kids" come with standard 90 Days Limited Warranty (unless stated otherwise on product page) that will cover any electrical or mechanical component during the first 90 Days from the date of purchase. If any component, covered under warranty, malfunctioned within specified warranty period, replacement part will be provided free of charge and shipped to any destination within Continental United States. End user will have to install provided replacement part himself or contact phone product support for assistance. A flat rate Shipping and Handling charge of $14.99 will apply to all parts orders placed after 30 days of receiving the product. Products that require warranty service can also be shipped to Moderno Kids for diagnostic and repair. Customer will be responsible for shipping product to provided service location. All "Moderno Kids" branded products are warrantied and serviced directly by Moderno Kids and come with lifetime email and phone support.
All other products offered on Moderno Kids website are covered by the warranty from their original manufacturers and might have different warranty terms which provided on product pages.
- Product Warranty does not cover lost parts or accessories, normal wear and tear, physical damage or abuse, water or sand damage of the product.
- All rechargeable batteries come with Limited 90 Days Replacement Warranty. To avoid frequent and unnecessary replacement, all batteries must be used, charged and maintained according to information listed in product user manual and on product labels. Batteries should not be stored is discharged condition, even when product is not in use.
To be eligible for warranty service, product must be purchased from authorized retailer. A valid proof of purchase is required, except for orders placed directly through Moderno Kids online store. All products purchased for commercial use covered by a Limited 30 Days Parts Only Warranty.
If you purchased service plan or product warranty from a third party company not affiliated with "Moderno Kids", for all replacement parts you need to contact warranty provider directly.
For all warranty or service related questions, please contact us at: (858) 256-7890 or email us at: email@example.com
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
We noticed that this car is controlled by remote control. However, can the child also use this car without remote control & drive by themselves using the gas and break? Also, is the age range 1-3 or 3-6? We saw conflicting ranges on different websites.
Recommended age for this car is 1-3 years (under parental supervision), its a small car designed for beginners and ease of transportation. You can operate car with remote control or manually, it works both ways. You can use it in manual mode if child is mature enough to drive by himself, but remote will still override the car even in manual driving mode.
Does this ride on car come with baby tray table and floor mats included in a price?
Yes, full function parental remote control, removable baby tray table and set of quality rubber floor mats are included with this model at no additional cost.
My remote quit working, can I buy a replacement?
All replacement parts available to order, please call product support at (858) 256-7890.
Why doesn't the USB port work?
As stated in user manual, USB port is designed to be used for USB flash drives only. Do not attempt to connect any other device to USB port, such as iPhone or iPad, because instead of playing music, it will start charging off the USB power and will damage the MP3 Player since its not designed to be used this way.
The remote control no longer works. The power lights just blink. We changed out the batteries which did not help. How can we get a new remote?
You simply need to reconnect remote with a car. Every time you replace batteries, remote need to be reconnected again.
1. Turn car off and make sure charger is unplugged.
2. Press power button on remote and while remote lights flashing, simple power on the car.