- Shipping & Returns
- ASTM F963 Compliant Product (US Consumer Toy Safety Standards)
- Suitable for Boys or Girls 3-6 Years Old (Under Supervision of Adult) with Maximum Rider Weight of 66 lb
- 12V SLA Battery, Dual 12V Motors, 2 Speeds (Low / High), Maximum Speed 2-4 Mph
- Forward / Reverse Switch, High Speed / Low Speed Switch, LED Lights On / Off Switch
- NEW ! Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking
- NEW ! Soft PU Leather seat and Spring Shock Absorber for Comfortable Ride
- Realistic working LED Headlights / Tail Lights
- NEW ! Racing Style Color LED Wheels with Zero Maintenance Soft EVA Foam Rubber Tires and Dual Training Wheels for Comfortable and Stable Ride
- NEW ! Integrated MP3 Player with MP3 Audio Input, Plays files from Micro SD card, USB Flash Drive or external devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone or Android Phones
- Horn and Music Sound Buttons on the Steering Wheel, Digital Battery Voltage Meter
- Partial Assembly Required, Estimated Assembly Time is 20 min
- NEW ! Smart Battery Charging Technology, Automatically controls Battery Charge and Prevents Overcharging
- Battery Charging Time 6 - 8 Hours (Automatically Controlled), Riding Time up to 1.5 Hours (Depending on Ride Conditions)
- Assembled Dimensions: Length - 40", Height - 25", Width - 18" (With Mirrors)
- Shipping Weight: 38 lb
- Warranty: 12 Month Replacement Parts / 90 Days Battery
All "IN STOCK" products shipped within 1 Business Day via shipping method you choose at checkout. Map below displays estimated delivery time for orders shipped with "Standard Ground Shipping".
We accept returns on all new unopened and unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in original packaging with all initially supplied accessories and documents. All returns are processed within 5 business days and refund issued back to original method of payment used. If product we shipped arrived in damaged condition, it must be reported to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly exchange the product or provide a new replacement part, depending on the reported product condition. Products returned back in incomplete or misrepresented condition are subject to a restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
For more detailed information about Returns, Refunds and product Warranty policies please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at: (858) 256-7890, Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm EST.
A PARENT'S DECISION TO ALLOW HIS OR HER CHILD TO OPERATE RIDE ON TOYS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE CHILD'S MATURITY, SKILL AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW RULES. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING RIDE ON TOYS. TO AVOID INJURIES, A PARENTAL SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. PROTECTIVE GEAR MUST BE USED WHILE OPERATING MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS, BICYCLES AND SELF BALANCING BOARDS.
- All "RIDE ON" products offered by "Moderno Kids" come with standard 12 Month Warranty (unless stated otherwise) that will cover replacement of any electrical or mechanical component during the first 12 Month from the date of purchase. If product cannot be serviced locally, replacement parts will be provided and shipped free of charge to any destination within Continental United States. Product can also be shipped to us for diagnostic and repair. All "Moderno Kids" branded products are warrantied and serviced directly by "Moderno Kids" and come with free lifetime product phone support.
All other products are covered by the warranty from their original manufacturers and might have different warranty terms which provided on product pages.
- Product Warranty does not cover lost accessories and/or parts, normal wear and tear, physical damage or abuse, water or sand damage of the product.
- All SLA type rechargeable batteries come with Limited 90 Days Replacement Warranty. To avoid frequent and unnecessary replacement, all batteries must be used, charged and maintained according to information listed in product user manual and on product labels. Batteries should not be stored is discharged condition, even when product is not in use.
To be eligible for warranty service, product must be purchased from one of the authorized retailers. A valid proof of purchase is required, except for orders placed directly through this online store. All products purchased for commercial use come with Limited 30 Days Parts Only Warranty.
For all warranty or service related questions, please contact us at: (858) 256-7890 or email us at: email@example.com
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you remove the training wheels off?
You can, but we suggest not to do so, since they support ride on bike from falling on side on sharp turns and help kids keep balance.
Why is the charger green when i first plug up the bike
You need to connect battery that is located under "gas tank" cover, then charge the bike.
If you need assistance with assembly or anything else, feel free to call our customer support anytime between 10am and 6pm EST Monday trough Friday and they will help you.
How to start it when u first buy it
Please remove the "gas tank cover" on a top of the bike where battery is located and connect red battery wire. All toys shipped with disconnected batteries to comply with shipping regulations. If you require step by step assistance, feel free to call us anytime between 10am and 6pm EST Mon trough Fri at 858.256.7890 and our product support team will help.
Is there a parental remote with the Street Racer motorcycle?
Motorcycles do not come with remote because steering structure is designed differently from cars and this toys is generally made for a bigger kids.
How do u kno when the battery is fully charged if the light stays on green.
Yes, if battery if fully charged, light on charger will be green. Please keep in mind that it will also be green if battery is not connected during assembly. If you need any assistance with assembly please contact our customer support at 858.256.7890 anytime between 10am and 6pm EST. and they will guide you step by step.