- Shipping & Returns
Ford F450 Super Duty Dually Custom Edition Battery Powered Two Seater 24V Power Children Electric Ride-On Truck Car, MP3 Player with Bluetooth Wireless Music Streaming , FM Radio, 2 Way Adjustable Soft Vegan Leather Seat, PU Foam Rubber LED Wheels, Underbody LED Kit, Working LED Light Bars and Full Function Parental Remote Control
- Approved and Manufactured under Official License from Ford Motor Company
- ASTM F963 Compliant Product (US Consumer Toy Safety Standards)
- Suitable for Boys or Girls 3-6 Years Old (Under Supervision of Adult) with Maximum combined Rider(s) Weight of 120 lb
- 2 Seater Ride-On Truck Car for Toddlers under 4 Years or Single Rider 3-6 Years Old
- Removable Large Capacity 24V Power Battery with Overload Protection, 2 Powerful Custom 775 Motors, 2 Forward Speeds (3 Speeds on Parental Remote), 1 Reverse Speed, Maximum Speed 3-6 Mph
- Forward / Park / Reverse Shifter Switch, Lights ON/OFF Switch
- NEW! Full Function Long Range 2.4Ghz Parental Remote Control with remote STOP function (Car can be used in Manual or Full Remote Controlled mode)
- NEW! Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking
- NEW! Heavy Duty drive train with 4 stage gearboxes using hybrid steel/nylon gears with bearings and powerful custom dual 775 motors
- NEW! 2 Way (Forward/Backward) Adjustable Soft Perforated Vegan Leather seat with 2 Way Convertible Safety Seat Belt (Can be used as Single Safety Belt for 1 Child or 2 Separate Seat Belts for 2 Kids)
- NEW! Wide Track Zero Maintenance EVA Foam Rubber Tires with LED Lights (Provide Good Traction and Comfortable Quiet Ride)
- Realistic working LED Headlights, LED Light Bars / Tail Lights / Dashboard Lights and Gauges. Openable Doors and Hood, Large Storage Trunk
- NEW! Front + Rear Spring Shock Absorbers, Underbody Soft Glow Blue LED Light Kit (Preinstalled)
- NEW! Integrated Bluetooth MP3 Player with Wireless Music Streaming and FM Radio. Plays files from Micro SD card, USB Flash Drive or external devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone or Android Phones
- Horn Sound Buttons on the Steering Wheel, On-screen Digital Battery Voltage Meter
- NEW! Removable Moderno Kids Rubber Floor Mats (Keeps your Toy Car Clean)
- NEW! Custom Fitted Moderno Kids Car Cover (Protects your Toy Car in Storage)
- NEW! Integrated Folding Handlebar (Under Front Bumper) and Folding Caster Wheels (Under Rear Bumper) to transport car Without Battery Power
- NEW! Smart Battery Charging Technology, Automatically controls Battery Charge and Prevents Overcharging
- Requires Assembly, Estimated Assembly Time is 45 min
- Battery Charging Time 1 - 10 Hours (Automatically controlled), Riding Time per charge is 45 min - 90 min (Depending on ride conditions)
- Assembled Dimensions: Length - 56", Height - 30.5", Width - 33" (With Mirrors). Seat Width - 19", Seat Depth - 7.5", Dashboard to the back of the seat - 16" Max
- Storage Trunk: Width - 19", Length - 10.5", Depth - 7.5" (Can store second spare battery and/or personal items)
- Shipping Weight: 87 lb
- Standard Warranty: 90 Days Replacement Parts / 90 Days Battery
All "IN STOCK" products shipped within 1 Business Day via shipping method you choose at checkout. Map below displays estimated delivery time for orders shipped with "Standard Ground Shipping".
We accept returns on all new unopened and unused products within 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be returned in their original packaging with all initially supplied accessories and documents. All returns are processed within 5 business days and refund issued back to original method of payment used. If product we shipped arrived in damaged condition, it must be reported to us within 30 days from the date of purchase and we will gladly exchange the product or provide a new replacement part, depending on the reported product condition. Products returned back in incomplete or misrepresented condition are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee plus all applicable shipping and handling charges associated with return, which will be deducted from your final refund. All products returned back as "unable to be delivered" or "refused upon delivery", not due to a shipper or shipping carrier mistake, are subject to a fee equal to 20 percent of the product sales price.
For more detailed information about Returns, Refunds and product Warranty policies please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at: (858) 256-7890, Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm EST.
A PARENTAL DECISION TO ALLOW CHILD TO OPERATE RIDE ON TOYS SHOULD BE BASED ON THE CHILD'S MATURITY, SKILL AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW RULES. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING RIDE ON TOYS. TO AVOID INJURIES, A PARENTAL SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. PROTECTIVE GEAR MUST BE USED WHILE OPERATING MOTORCYCLES, SCOOTERS, BICYCLES AND SELF BALANCING BOARDS.
- Most products offered by "Moderno Kids" come with standard 90 Days Limited Warranty (unless stated otherwise on product page) that will cover any electrical or mechanical component during the first 90 Days from the date of purchase. If any component, covered under warranty, malfunctioned within specified warranty period, replacement part will be provided free of charge and shipped to any destination within Continental United States. End user will have to install provided replacement part himself or contact phone product support for assistance. A flat rate Shipping and Handling charge of $14.99 will apply to all parts orders placed after 30 days of receiving the product. Products that require warranty service can also be shipped to Moderno Kids for diagnostic and repair. Customer will be responsible for shipping product to provided service location. All "Moderno Kids" branded products are warrantied and serviced directly by Moderno Kids and come with lifetime email and phone support.
All other products offered on Moderno Kids website are covered by the warranty from their original manufacturers and might have different warranty terms which provided on product pages.
- Product Warranty does not cover lost parts or accessories, normal wear and tear, physical damage or abuse, water or sand damage of the product.
- All rechargeable batteries come with Limited 90 Days Replacement Warranty. To avoid frequent and unnecessary replacement, all batteries must be used, charged and maintained according to information listed in product user manual and on product labels. Batteries should not be stored is discharged condition, even when product is not in use.
To be eligible for warranty service, product must be purchased from authorized retailer. A valid proof of purchase is required, except for orders placed directly through Moderno Kids online store. All products purchased for commercial use covered by a Limited 30 Days Parts Only Warranty.
If you purchased service plan or product warranty from a third party company not affiliated with "Moderno Kids", for all replacement parts you need to contact warranty provider directly.
For all warranty or service related questions, please contact us at: (858) 256-7890 or email us at: email@example.com
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.